Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:34 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,765,804 times

Advertisements

If you watch the video without audio, she seems much less wasted. Just try it. (I had to turn it off....my ears were veritably bleeding....) I think she was very aware she was being filmed, and to me, many of her movements looked calculated and controlled.

Watch her when she loses her shoe and notice how she puts it back on. Other details were telling, as when she moved her hand bag behind her, trying it seemed, to move it away from the LEO's line of sight.

Anyway, what a sad example of young womanhood. She's earned any and all results and repercussions in her personal life. I do feel sorry for her mother and grandmother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 06:24 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,349,573 times
I think that she looked about four months pregnant in that outfit. (I certainly hope she isn't!!)

Old 06-08-2017, 09:54 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Make sure you watch the video, it is worth it but has some potty mouth in it.

She later claimed she was drugged lol, right drugged. Quick someone thing of something believable! I couldn't be happier that this woman got arrested. She will probably have trouble getting another job. I love how the guy with her slowly just gave up as the video progressed.

TV reporter fired after obscene tirade against police officer in viral video | Fox News

I know....you could see him thinking "The sh*t I have to put up with to get laid"....LOL....as they say - crazy in the head, crazy in bed - but at some point he started thinking with the big head and he realized she was a lost cause (in addition to being a potential bunny boiler).

Old 06-08-2017, 02:23 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,881,514 times
I felt so bad for the guy she was with. She didn't seem frunk or high. There are people who flip out like that...like it's something they do sometimes. That's what it looked like to me.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:24 PM

588 posts, read 562,322 times
Q&A: Colleen Campbell on Helium, Getting Fired From PHL 17 | News | Philadelphia Magazine

Quote:
I saw that PHL 17 removed most if not all references to you from their website. Are you out of a job?
When I came home, I called my producer to talk about why I was absent. I didn’t realize a video was out. I found out about it later, because HR called me and said I was being terminated. They said there’s a video. I said, “What video?
Of course she's gonna claim she was drugged, because there is not an excuse in this world that justifies that behavior.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:53 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,765,804 times
More to this story.

Police: Colleen Campbell Assaulted Cop After Helium Incident

Old 06-08-2017, 04:22 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,556,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Make sure you watch the video, it is worth it but has some potty mouth in it.

She later claimed she was drugged lol, right drugged. Quick someone thing of something believable! I couldn't be happier that this woman got arrested. She will probably have trouble getting another job. I love how the guy with her slowly just gave up as the video progressed.

TV reporter fired after obscene tirade against police officer in viral video | Fox News
Whoa now, nobody ever commits hoaxes to try to get out of trouble or to push blame onto someone else.

I'd suspect she had some pills etc. to go with her "two drinks".

Old 06-08-2017, 04:35 PM

85 posts, read 67,236 times
This woman clearly has an anger management problem! No excuse for talking to police officers like that. She deserves whatever she gets.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,948,343 times
She doesn't look all that drunk to me. She looks like something is REALLY wrong with her - I wonder what her typical personality is like? Is this just kind of an exaggeration of her typical obnoxious self, or is this really truly out of character?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:30 PM

62 posts, read 43,955 times
Wowza doubt she'll get a job soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events