Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 06:31 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,953,728 times

Advertisements

This cop is showing restraint, that's true, but look at this incident. It's funny, not threatening. This cop is in no way threatened - at all - at any time. There are 3 guys lined up there ready to take this tiny woman out if need be, and then there's this really tall guy who is with her who is keeping her physically in check.

This is obviously being videotaped.

There is no one there who will take her side, and it appears that no matter how long this goes on, there is no one who will take her side.

The cop is bemused. And then finally he does have to react in some way when she spits on the bouncer (is that a bouncer? can't tell).

I know there are comments that if she'd been Black, etc., but in my observation small black women who aren't physical threats are also given a lot of room to misbehave when there is NO threat whatsoever that it will escalate into a brawl with many more people involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 07:23 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,873,838 times
If that was a white cop and a black woman there would be protests,riots and calls for the racist cop to be fired.Sharpton would show up with BLM and the ACLU.

Old 06-09-2017, 11:29 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
From the article:

“Can you imagine what the situation would have been if she had been black and it had been a white cop?” asks Sylvince, who is originally from Haiti. “But these are two different worlds that we live in.”

Someone's always got to interject the race card in to every story.
Some always have to find that interjection and run with it.

Old 06-09-2017, 12:03 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Some always have to find that interjection and run with it.
Someone's always gotta find the person who found that interjection and throw some snark at them.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:29 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,591,053 times
all y'all please remember that Current Events isn't the place to discuss racial topics. Should be pretty easy to drop that and continue on with this particular thread.

Also try not to be poke and prod your fellow posters

Old 06-12-2017, 04:48 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Make sure you watch the video, it is worth it but has some potty mouth in it.

She later claimed she was drugged lol, right drugged. Quick someone thing of something believable! I couldn't be happier that this woman got arrested. She will probably have trouble getting another job. I love how the guy with her slowly just gave up as the video progressed.

TV reporter fired after obscene tirade against police officer in viral video | Fox News

Well, if she was actually drugged as she claims, and she wasn't tested for such drugs by the police, it would have behooved her to have immediately taken it upon herself to have labs done. I'm not aware of any phsycoactive substance that clears the body within a matter of hours. It can take up to three days. If she's claiming to have been drugged then she shouldn't have any issues getting proof of it.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:26 AM

5,151 posts, read 4,527,166 times
Her parents must be so proud!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events