Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 06:35 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGC97 View Post
Let's see how happy all those women are when they're the only one getting up for the 3 am feeding & changing and have no time to even wash their hair. Baby daddy won't be hanging around for that, I'll bet. If this was a media stunt, it's not a funny one. I'm enormously happy I'm not one of those lovely - but clueless - ladies.
That sounds pretty typical for mothers.
I'm a late boomer. My father never one time got up for a 3 a.m. feeding or every changed a diaper. Very few men of that generation did. My husband never got up for a 3 a.m. feeding or changed a diaper (and I worked full time). Very few men of that generation did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2024, 06:36 AM

16,308 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Loser. And this is why we have overpopulation

Old 01-23-2024, 08:21 AM

16,552 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post
If this becomes a trend, I can see it offsetting the decisions of other Americans to go childless.
Just because our birthrate is low, it doesn't mean any and all children produced will be equal in becoming productive members of our society.

Rest assured one "baby daddy" of 5 different women will never work out well for the kids like a dad of 5 kids with one woman.

Old 01-23-2024, 08:25 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,139,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
No, but through decades of previous history, that bears this out. The general public isn't blind, you know.
Nick Cannon supports every one of his 11 or 12 kids, and he's black. There was NOTHING in the linked story that described this guy's financial situation. Your summation is based on your racism I think.

Old 01-23-2024, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Here's one of the girls on her Instagram page confirming that it's all a bunch of BS and that she's not pregnant. See for yourselves:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2aNxHLL...8-ab12befa687a
OK. That's good to know. Sounds like these 'kids' know the trope, and know how to make money off of it. More power to them.

Old 01-23-2024, 08:46 AM

5,966 posts, read 3,711,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
OK. That's good to know. Sounds like these 'kids' know the trope, and know how to make money off of it. More power to them.
So, lying and knowingly deceiving other people in order to make money is OK with you? How is that any different than a "snake oil" salesman who peddles his phony product to make money?

Entertainment is a perfectly valid reason for presenting a "made up" scenario as long as it is presented only as "entertainment", but when phony scenarios are represented as being real life, then that's a con job.

Old 01-23-2024, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
So, lying and knowingly deceiving other people in order to make money is OK with you? How is that any different than a "snake oil" salesman who peddles his phony product to make money?

Entertainment is a perfectly valid reason for presenting a "made up" scenario as long as it is presented only as "entertainment", but when phony scenarios are represented as being real life, then that's a con job.
It matters not to me, that you got your feathers ruffled over black people making a tik tok video. No. Not one wit.

Old 01-23-2024, 10:13 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Nick Cannon supports every one of his 11 or 12 kids, and he's black. There was NOTHING in the linked story that described this guy's financial situation. Your summation is based on your racism I think.
To be fair Cannon is worth 100 million. He can easily afford to pay out 3 million a year to support his kids.
Statistics indicate a high percentage of single black mothers and higher poverty rates as well. So people assume. Regardless of color a significant number of parents do not pay their child support pushing many single mothers into poverty thus needing government assistance even when the custodial parent does work.

Personally, I dont think this gossip is true, but fathering multiple children with multiple women is not anything to be proud of no matter what color your skin is.

Old 01-23-2024, 10:33 AM

9,114 posts, read 6,155,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Big whoop. Technically, a sperm bank could do something similar. At least they wouldn't be required to invite or put up with an egotistical donor!
Or family

Old 01-23-2024, 10:45 AM

1,706 posts, read 635,816 times
We'll see how happy he is when the child support payments start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events