Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2024, 08:55 AM

30,137 posts, read 11,778,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://diaperspa.com/services

If they were trying to keep their fetish a secret - it won't be secret for long when seen entering this place. Looking at the place it looks like regular rooms with a few children's things scattered around. To me it's a short term money grab instead of a facility to help people.
What do you mean by help them? Its not a facility. These diaper people are the customers of this place. Not patients. They are not trying to change who they are but letting them indulge in this. Its like places that have dungeons for S & M people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2024, 09:10 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Supply and demand, I guess.

Old 02-12-2024, 09:16 AM

11,774 posts, read 5,787,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What do you mean by help them? Its not a facility. These diaper people are the customers of this place. Not patients. They are not trying to change who they are but letting them indulge in this. Its like places that have dungeons for S & M people.
Perhaps I should have phrased it differently - as per this article - the owner is a doctor and she says: She said the “methods of imagining simpler times serve as a healthy coping mechanism that people have developed, and I find it safe and worthwhile to support them in a respectful and nonjudgmental manner.”

“If taking a short break from a sometimes harsh and overstimulating reality to process trauma or temporarily escape the stresses of a world filled with such pressures helps people lead healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives, then I believe it is a valuable service I am providing,” she said.

It's like therapy to them.

https://www.businessnhmagazine.com/a...to-the-nursery

Old 02-12-2024, 09:36 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,372,211 times
Quote:
https://diaperspa.com/services

If they were trying to keep their fetish a secret - it won't be secret for long when seen entering this place. Looking at the place it looks like regular rooms with a few children's things scattered around. To me it's a short term money grab instead of a facility to help people.
How is it any different than a strip club? It's not a therapeutic spa to cure people of their kinks.

Old 02-12-2024, 11:00 AM

23,864 posts, read 33,540,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I first saw the adult baby on my strange addiction. The guy had adult sized baby furniture like a crib and high chair custom made. He also had a custom made onesie with snaps so he could access the diaper.

He claimed he did not get his diaper changed by the person that was caring for him but there are some who do pee and poo in the diapers which is gross

Meet Stanley, the 31-year-old man who lives as an adult baby and even sleeps in a crib on My Crazy Obsession on Stan
Stanley's episode was just on from noon to 1PM EST. Its season 1 episode 5. Theres no way he works. He spends all day as a 2 year old toddler

Old 02-12-2024, 12:32 PM

31,902 posts, read 26,954,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
It is with TREMENDOUS restraint that I am not going to make a politically-based comment here.
When first saw topic of this thread on sidebar assumed it was about adults with incontinence issues. Now that have bothered to find out, agree with you and am staying away. *LOL*

Old 02-12-2024, 12:33 PM

31,902 posts, read 26,954,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Welcome to Diaper Spa! We put the fun back in carrying a heavy load.
Just be glad you don't have to do laundry for this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpZOUFJ-p0g

Old 02-12-2024, 03:28 PM

30,137 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Perhaps I should have phrased it differently - as per this article - the owner is a doctor and she says: She said the “methods of imagining simpler times serve as a healthy coping mechanism that people have developed, and I find it safe and worthwhile to support them in a respectful and nonjudgmental manner.”

“If taking a short break from a sometimes harsh and overstimulating reality to process trauma or temporarily escape the stresses of a world filled with such pressures helps people lead healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives, then I believe it is a valuable service I am providing,” she said.

It's like therapy to them.

https://www.businessnhmagazine.com/a...to-the-nursery
It's like going to a spa. A way to unwind. But it does not appear anyone is trying to stop them from having the diaper fetish. Therapy to me is a way of treating something someone wants to change. You would need a psychologist for something like that.

Old 02-12-2024, 03:46 PM

487 posts, read 324,474 times
Do they get spanked if they misbehave? Or is that extra?

Old 02-12-2024, 05:24 PM

2,644 posts, read 1,177,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Do they poop their pants and strangers change their feces ridden diaper? What about peeing on the floor? That's sick.
LMAOff I was thinking the same thing you beat me to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events