Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2024, 05:31 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times

Advertisements

There are people with all kinds of fetishes. I don't understand it but to each their own. Just don't try to make children like them.

My first introduction to a fetish was on the old movie The Shining. People were dressed up as "furries" back then I had no idea what they were called until years later I saw an episode of them on CSI.

Here is one I saw on My Strange Addiction.

https://youtu.be/naBu6EfhZVY?feature=shared

I one day was watching one of those daytime talk shows that I don't normally watch but I was home and bored. When I saw what it was about I about fell over. A man was spending all day and night as a baby in a high chair acting like a baby. His girlfriend no older than 19 was tolerating and pretending to be his Mommy. The talk show host tried desperately to get the girl to leave him and find a young man her age she can have a real relationship with.

I hope she listened eventually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2024, 02:04 PM

19,387 posts, read 15,224,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
It's like going to a spa. A way to unwind. But it does not appear anyone is trying to stop them from having the diaper fetish. Therapy to me is a way of treating something someone wants to change. You would need a psychologist for something like that.
No pun intended...

Old 02-13-2024, 02:22 PM

6,294 posts, read 4,191,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Politics has nothing to do with it. Such deviations aren't new.
The spa is just a business opportunity. Not the first bizarre business, though.
Obviously there is a need for establishments like that.

There are many people suffering psychological damage and in need of solace. They need emotional support to get over it.

Look around - nowadays more people are aware of their needs and they are more open voicing it.
Maybe they don't want chemical treatment and psychiatric diagnosis - they want to heal emotionally.
No not new, back in the early 90’s I used to get callers to the suicide crisis hotline that wanted to talk about their need to wear diapers and do baby talk. Our policy was to get them off the phone within 15 mins and direct them appropriate groups ect.

Old 02-13-2024, 06:04 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I first saw the adult baby on my strange addiction. The guy had adult sized baby furniture like a crib and high chair custom made. He also had a custom made onesie with snaps so he could access the diaper.

He claimed he did not get his diaper changed by the person that was caring for him but there are some who do pee and poo in the diapers which is gross

Meet Stanley, the 31-year-old man who lives as an adult baby and even sleeps in a crib on My Crazy Obsession on Stan
I have to wonder why no one got him into therapy for behavior modification or something so he could live a full life as an adult man. I just don't see how any parent could be so selfish and not make many attempts to help him.

Where does he get the money to stay home all day and role play as an infant and also be able to think, live as an adult yet play pretend all day.

WTH is going on with people in the US with all the role playing pretend to be something or a person they are not?

The pony one was the first pony role playing I saw and the one with a young man acting like a child I just remembered it was on Dr. Phil. I hope the young girl listened to Dr. Phil and found a normal 19 or 20 year old to date.

Old 02-23-2024, 12:49 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
It is with TREMENDOUS restraint that I am not going to make a politically-based comment here.
I am happy that you were able to restrain yourself.

Old 02-27-2024, 03:22 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,407,323 times
I'm in the wrong business apparently. Also, someone on my Nextdoor just advertised as a certified "cuddler" starting at $40 for 30 mins. Again, I'm in the wrong business

Old 02-27-2024, 04:03 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Wonder who is certifying cuddlers... lol
But hey, I bet they might get some business. Lots of people seek emotional support given by animals, stuffed toys, childhood pillows and blankies....
They probably will pay to be cuddled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events