Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2010, 06:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

I know there is lots of excitement at Fuzzys house cause "Captain Billy" is coming home to visit !!!

Is there anything exciting you all may have planned for the last weekend in June ?

I just realized that this time last year I was getting ready to fly to Phila for my nephews 4th of July wedding I can not believe it has been a year Mental note to go out to buy them an anniversary gift

It is going to be another toasty day so I am going to get my outside stuff done as soon as I get back from C/D

How about you, what are you up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 06:41 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice long walk this morning. Later we will hit the beach.

No luck catching the elusive kitten last night. Tonight we are going to try a different approach. We will bring the other 3 out in a carrier and line them up with the back for the trap, which will be baited with tuna.

No plans for the weekend except laundry.....

Old 06-25-2010, 07:18 AM

oh lol I forgot the landscaper is suppose to start the remove the old dead grass put the new in this weekend
I say suppose because, well I have been waiting how long for this to happen so I don't want to jinx it by saying "he is going to"

Hey evey if you move the trap and the kitty carrier closer to the house do you think the gray one would come that close ?

lol I think you need to name that one C/D because he is as had to keep in one place as C/D :P

Old 06-25-2010, 07:55 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post

Hey evey if you move the trap and the kitty carrier closer to the house do you think the gray one would come that close ?
Nope. Even when Panda was still alive they never came more than 10 feet into the yard. She would come a little closer to the house on mornings when I slept a little later and breakfast was not served in a timely fashion, but that was it.

Tonight I will change where I am lurking. Kitten 4 will be looking towards the road from the back and I will be way off to the side. Hopefully kitten 4 will be busy looking at kittens 1, 2, & 3 and will not notice me over there.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:24 AM

I think you need a video recorder

Old 06-25-2010, 08:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Ah, the elusive kitty. Good luck tonight.

Did my walk to the gym, 25 min. on weights, walk back. Nice day. Didn't see my buddy Bob out there today. We started talking about a week ago and introduced ourselves. Nice fella.

DH did some mulch spreading and tidying up this a.m. Ooo! I hear spray paint being shaken.... Methinks he's going to paint the bistro set! How exciting! I got a few chores done this a.m. Usually I do one "big thing each day, but I actually did 2 today. Woo hoo! No chisel involved, either. That was yesterday!

No weekend plans so far. I'll let you know if some excitement hits!

Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.

I'm thinking about going for a walk but still thinking about it. The other part of me is thinking about taking a nap. We are planning on going to a dinner theater this evening with about 40 other people from here but I wasn't sure if I'd feel up to it or not but I feel fine today so unless something changes, I'll be going out later.

Good luck catching that kitten tonight.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:19 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Enjoy your dinner out!

Old 06-25-2010, 12:48 PM

Cheryl I vote for the nap so you will be able to enjoy a well deserved night out tonight with friends

Got the plants finally in the ground the heat is still aggravating my congestion I did take some decongestant and my head is clearer
I told hubby if this crud isn't cleared up by Monday I am taking myself back to the Dr office for a WTH how long does this take to go away chat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals