Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2010, 06:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Wednesday
Yay lol no internet issues this morning !!

gots lots to do today

have to find out about ordering my sod
find out what day he is going to install said sod
a bunch of C/D doings
petsmart run for dog food
try on the dress for the wedding on Saturday so I won't have any surprises
Find a wedding present lol nothing like waiting til the last minute
tread on the mill
Nag C/D to make sure he books his flight for tomorrow - lol I told him you pick the flight that gets in at 9:30pm I am not picking you up

Thats my crazy day what does yours look like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2010, 06:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! Where do you get your energy?.

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. Kittens are with DH on their way for spay/neuter & I will pick them up at 4:30.

It is DH's birthday today so I am sure that means dinner at MIL's house.

We had a wicked storm roll through last night. We lost a few shingles and the roof started to leak. Fortunately the leak is in a spot that we saw it right away. I suspect there may be a roof repair in my immediate future.

O.K., gotta get to the office.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:59 AM

Happy birthday to hubby evey !!!

I wish you lived closer I have a great roofer

lol I had a little diet pepsi with caffeine this morning

Old 06-30-2010, 09:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Evey, it's going around. We had leaks last week. Happy b'day to the hubster. Are you having ice cream cake???

Wow, Karla, that wedding came up quickly. I bet you'll look ravishing.

Just got back from Wally WOrld and BJ's. Had to get some stuff for my trip next week. Ick. And I've been dying for ham, so we got one at BJ's. Guess what's for dinner tonight!

Oh, did my two miles to the clubhouse and back with the 1/2 hour weight routine in the middle. Boy, did I have to push myself every step of the way this morning. And when I got back, it was like I'd walked thru the neighbor's sprinkler. Wow. Nasty.

I have to tell you ladies what my mother did. I'll go to my sister's email, copy it and put it in another post. BRB.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:23 AM

OK...here it is:

So… last night I was out in the driveway cleaning the car and Dave was cutting the lawns – you could tell there was a sunset over the river but a big bunch of really thick, dark clouds were rolling in behind it from Morristown way… It got pretty dark and mom came flying out of her house – had just taken a shower – was in her pj’s and NO TEETH… arms flailing in the air yelling “LAURIE!! LAURIE!! THERE’S A FUNNEL STORM COMING!! IT’S NEAR “PRIBBLE” NOW – AND.. AND … IF IT GETS CLOSE WE’LL HAVE TO GET TO A BASEMENT OR TAKE SHELTER…” by now I’m standing there and burst out laughing and she yelled “WHAT THE HELL’S SO FUNNY?!” I said but mom… we don’t live near “Pribble” or wherever the hell you said… She again was psycho saying “ITS NEAR SYRACUSE AND ITS MOVING… ITS MOVING THIS WAY AND IF IT COMES….” By now I’m in hysterics and couldn’t help it.. she got so mad she threw her arms up in the air and yelled at me “YOUR … YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IS….IS… IS “SOMETHING!!!” and she stormed back into her house. I was bent over

Scrubbing the car laughing hysterically all by myself – I’m sure the new neighbors heard me and thought I was almost as crazy as mom!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

And the neighbor’s daughter was on her way home from Old Forge and said a tornadoe touched down right behind her while she was driving!! God I hope Marty

Kept the wine collection safe!!!

Now, you are probably not aware that Syracuse is 120 miles away from my mother's house. She watches this all news station that is based near Syracuse, and when they said the storm was headed north, well.....

And people wonder why I'm the way I am.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:59 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
That is funny Pattie! lol, would have been a sight to see (I'm sure some of the neighbors were laughing seeing it).
It took me over an hour to get home from work, came in feed Cassy, feed hubby and am having ice cream cake for my dinner. Work was wicked so I fugure I deserve it.
Hope the kitties do okay tonight Evey, when is your neighbor taking Luna?

Old 07-01-2010, 05:34 AM

lol Pattie !
hey are you sure you wouldn't rather spend your Vaca in Jax !! Just think of the trouble we can get into

Well it rained off and on all day yesterday (it was perfect new sod rain if the new sod had been put down )
So I only got half my list done

lol C/D called me at 6:30 last night asking if I could call the airlines and switch his 6 pm flight to tomorrow same time because he wouldn't make it.
mind you he is an hour behind our time so yeah I worked my magic but I did ask "since you were planning on coming in tonight why not take the earlier flight 9:30 am flight" he just laughed and said he was going to get some work done as long as he was still in town

Does he not realize he needs more than 3 days to meet with the bankers , pick up his tux and make sure it fits , pick up boxes so he can start packing open the mail box account etc
lol I told him I was picking him up on Friday at 11 am even if I had to tie him in the car
and folks wonder why he needs a personal assistant

I made an angel food cake lat night and lol thats what I had for dinner

Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Oh, angel food cake my favorite!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 AM

Karla, I KNOW I'd have lots more fun in Jax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals