Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 04:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

My sister called us at 9
My niece went into labor !!

They dropped the dog around 9:40 and headed up there.

At 6 am text she is ready to start pushing
I should be a "Great Aunt" very soon

Making sure cell is fully charged !!!

Going to be a great day !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Congrats Karla, wow that is not bad labor and hopefully now you are a Great Aunt! Baby days are the best days! Are you going to go and see the baby?

Well the sun is shinning today and looks like it is going to be a beautiful late Spring day, temps are supposed to be in the high 70's and going into 90's tomorrow. The weather guy predicted cloud cover today and it is not, bright blue sky!

I get Max out for a walk later this am and hopefully that will tire him out. They were crated in Morgan's room last night and I did not hear a peep from them. I really think they are mad at being left behind! As long as they behave for G-Pa and I it will be okay, and yesterday Max peed and pooed outside all day long.

Lol Pattie gotta laugh on the old kitty you had, doing her business in x's shoes, did you train her to do that?

Old 05-29-2011, 07:26 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Congrats Karla!

Beautiful day here in IN! Sunshine, light breeze, and in the low 70's (for now, upper 80's later).

Shadow & I have been for a nice long walk along the shady part of the Greenway. Later we will hide in the A/C. I am thinking that after spending much time at the barn yesterday she will be ready for a lazy afternoon.

Ooohh! I almost forgot. They were removing furniture from the house I am wanting to rent yesterday. So excited that the owner is finally thinking about it. I know he called my references about a week ago. This house is literally across the street from the farm.

Old 05-29-2011, 07:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
ooo, oooo...baby watch! Cool! GOod thoughts to all....

Sandy, no, I didn't train her, but I sure did laugh whenever it happened!

Evey, that sounds perfect for you. Yay!

We actually got some measurable rain yesterday - 2 rain storms, one left us with 3/4", another with an additional 1/2". Plants are looking pretty happy this morning...even the grass looks green!

I'll tell ya...I just can't get out of my own way lately. Yesterday, after I washed the floors, I dumped something on them not once, but 3 separate times. This morning, I was doing laundry. I have the detergent and stuff up in a cupboard over the wash machine. I filled the little cup about 1/4 of the way up, was bringing it towards the front of the washer to put it in the drawer where it goes and I swear the stupid thing tried to commit suicide. It jumped out of my hand and over the edge of the washer down to the floor. Of course, it didn't hit in front of the washer where it'd be easy to clean up. Nooooo...down the side, between the washer and the wall. All over the step ladder, fire extinguisher, plunger, down the sides of the wall and the washer and a nice glop landed right next to my left eye. The good news is I didn't get any in my eye and it didn't go behind the washer, which would have been even more fun. I think I need to climb into one of those bubbles and just stay there.

Have a great day, all.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:17 AM

We have a baby !!! 6# 14 oz Mom & baby are doing great !!

I wish I was up there !!

I have a feeling my sister will be bringing my niece & the baby down here in a couple weeks

Old 05-29-2011, 08:24 AM

Oh that is right they live in SC? Fun!!! I remember my great neice being born, I worked at the hospital and was able to run in and out of the room. After Tori was born my neice asked "where is Aunt Sandy", lol I was not going to stay and watch that, in my opinion that is very private.

Pattie I hate days like that, I get the dropsies every once in a while and it seems to carry on to other days as well.

Max and I have been for a walk, am going to fold the towels and get outside warm and beautiful here.

Evey is this an older home? I love the older ones, they have such character.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:25 AM

Woohoo! Yay, Auntie Karla! Woohoo again! Glad everyone's doing well. It's a girl, right? Have they named her yet?

Old 05-29-2011, 08:45 AM

Thanks guys
It is a boy they are naming him after my nephew in laws grandfather

I posted a picture on FB
Pattie I will email you the picture since you are FB-less

Old 05-29-2011, 08:45 AM

Or does she live in GA? I really can't remember!

Old 05-29-2011, 08:53 AM

Why did I think girl?? Thanks for sending me the pictures - he's amazing and your nephew looks so happy and proud. Congratulations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals