Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2011, 04:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

3 days woo hoo !!

The only "must do" is the lawn

I am thinking grilling one day

lol other than that I have no idea what we will be doing

Waiting for mil to get up and we may go for breakfast

What fun things do you all have planned ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2011, 06:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning!

Hope TT is doing better today! Great news about the new house, did you get the one across the street from the barn?

Sounds like your dinner was excellent Karla, pineapple vodka and a breadbasket What else did you have?

We went to Costco yesterday and when we got back to Kim's it started pouring and the mother of all storm's blew through. Well I stayed to see if it was going to clear out but after an hour it was still dark and gloomy so I headed back up here. Bob had gotten out of work at 11:00 for the holiday weekend and we just hung out. I, reading my book, Bob was working on the lawn, nice lazy day.

No plans today although it does look like it will be a good day out (we have had so much rain this year). I am going to have to exercise today but have not thought about which type of exercise I am doing yet.

GOtta get, have a good one all.

Old 07-02-2011, 06:24 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Don't you just love lazy days like that?!

Hottest day of the friggin year (100+) yeasterday, and what was I doing... helping a friend move into her new apartment and mulching!!! I was so tired that the big thunderstorm which moved in last night didn't even budge me.

Anyhoo, today will find the weather a lot more comfortable and hopefully me on the bike. Not sure if the hubster has to work today or not though. I think there might have been one major upset on the shop floor if they do...

Glad to hear the good news Evey. A lovely home just for you and the furkids.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:41 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

TT is doing much better this morning. The swelling is almost completely gone, she is putting weight on the leg, and she was he first one in line to trip me while waiting for breakfast to be served this morning.

Yes, I will be moving into the house across the street from the farm. So very excited about that. It is not really that nice of a house but the rooms are big enough for my stuff, it sits on 40 acres alongside of another 40 acre piece of land, and the rent is reasonable.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk on a very shady part of the Greenway this morning. It is going to be in the mid 90's this afternoon so I wanted to make sure we got some kind of exercise in early.

My day will hold packing. Most of my stuff is still packed from the move up here, but I still have 8 months worth of boxes that I opened to get one thing out plus all of my winter clothes plus some kitchen stuff.....

Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
TT is sitting in front of a speaker purring her heart out to the Overture from Die Fledermous. Too funny! The wild child likes classical music.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Evey, how'd I miss out on the new house??? Well, anyway...congrats. It sounds perfect.

Did NOT have a good night. I don't remember sleeping very much at all...seems I was awake most of the night. Plus it didn't help that folks right behind us have company, which includes an infant whom they let scream/sob for 15-20 minutes at a time. This baby did his/her thing the first time around 8 last night, which wasn't too bad, but then twice more during the night, the last one being at 4:30 this a.m. I swear they put this kid on their lanai and left him there all by himself and shut the door so they wouldn't have to listen to him. Not once did we see a light go on. We finally heard someone cooing at him the 3rd episode and he shut up immediately or else they brought him into the house so we couldn't hear him.

Anyway...

We got a call from the President this morning and he said the economy could use a little boost, so we went shopping this a.m. and got some house stuff from BJ's, some ruby red vodka from Total Wine and some coffee from BB&B.

Karla...inquiring minds want to know....what'd MIL wear to dinner last night???

Old 07-02-2011, 11:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Well I am back in the house, clouds are covering the sky and sun so I guess I will clean up a little bit.

Wow Pattie I would complain to the neighbor and ask if someone should have the baby in a room WITH them, depending on the age it may have been waking for feedings. I hate people with no consideration. I too did the sleep on and off again for the first four hours of my sleep (seems to be the stage I am in), but the last few hours were spend in total relaxing and deep sleep (thank goodness).

Evey to funny about TT and I love the way she is springing back to health, by the way how is Buzz doing?

Yes Karla we want to know what was for dinner and what MIL wore?

Old 07-02-2011, 01:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
TT is sitting in front of a speaker purring her heart out to the Overture from Die Fledermous. Too funny! The wild child likes classical music.
Well, it does sort of have Die mouse in the title! Our last cat did that when Elmo was on, on Sesame Street. It was pretty funny!

Mh got home early yesterday, so no workout then, and today, well, let's just say it is shaping up to be one loooooooooooong weekend.

What's with your cats' legs? First Buzz, now Tippy Toes, how odd.

Have a great weekend everyone. I am seriously going to try to work out, thinking about adding a little more weight to the dumbells. My arms look bigger/more toned, but there is no definition.

Old 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
morning ladies

We all went to breakfast and then to Sams club then MIl went home lol I sent all the leftovers with her well except for the chocolate hazelnut cake. dessert is the one leftover I will eat

We had an amazing amount of food Friday night
The side dishes really are big enough to share among 3 people
We had Au Gratin potato's,creamed spinach & Lobster Mac n cheese
lol I was only interested in the potato's though mil decided I needed to try the creamed spinach so she put a spoonful on my plate where it remained
However I did try the fresh mozzarella from the tomato mozzarella salad

I had the filet,hubby the rib eye & mil had the ceder plank salmon

They really know how to cook steak this is probably the only restaurant I have never had to send back the steak because it wasn't cooked properly
But for $42 for just the steak alone I guess they better get it right

I added it on yesterdays thread but mil wore palazzo pants and a interesting top with sequins

Didn't do anythign the rest of the day yesterday
watched a couple shows we had recorded then hubby watched the ball game while I read

It was a nice relaxing day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals