Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2009, 05:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

Wow today is the last day of January
This month certainly flew by

But the faster these months fly the sooner spring will be here

A chilly start here this morning it was 41 when I got up and has since dropped to 39 on it's way to 36

I have chaos duty this weekend so will head over around 8 let him out then run to wally world
The vet gave me a new prescription for the greyhound's arthritis and luckily it is on the walmart $4 price list so I will get 30 for $4 vs $45 for 30 vet price
and she only charges me her cost.

Hmmm and what do you know we wil be passing a few breakfast places n the way

I think we are moving movie day to today since tomorrow is the Superbowl and my friends from the Jax forum(mawipafl & her hubby) are going to come over and watch the game with us
I can't wait we all have such a fun time together

So what will today bring for you ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2009, 08:20 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

We are in the single digits here this morning, up from the minus degrees we had over night.

Shadow's Muttluks came in while I was out of town. Boy, does quality make a difference. These boots actually stay on her feet and are not full of snow when we get home. I will highly recommend these to anyone who has a dog that does not like to walk on snow.

I think there is a major plumbing project in my immediate future. My husband is downstairs laying out the pipe to re-plumb the kitchen sink. Doesn't that sound like fun????

Old 01-31-2009, 08:23 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all, I have been down with the stomach bug for a couple of days, back to normal today!
Karla sounds like you spoiled your roofers, they might just stop by for coffee when they are working at Chao's Dad's house! You are probably top on their list for customers
We are going up to the 50's today and 60's tomorrow before dropping back down into the 30's and 40's, some forcasters are even saying the s word for Monday into Tuesday. I don't do snow any more!
Evey, lol you will have to let hubby know that the winter you are experiencing is much worse than most winters. My kids have experienced so much bad weather in MI this year, and it has been years since they have been hit like that. It is amazing to look at the amount of snow and ice that KY, OK, etc have gotten, bet they have not seen the likes of that in quite a few years, glad that it stayed north of us!
No exercise, besides walking Cassy, today I am making today income tax day. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:04 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Glad you're feeling better Cassy. An upset tummy is no fun at all.

Well, this morning brought me a good leg workout and light cardio. The chest flys I did yesterday are already kicking in today ... forget DOMS!

Hubster has to work tonight Oh well, I've got my Lemon Grass and Eucalyptus soy candle burning and I'm chilling out. Got all my running around, bills paid and house stuff done, so I can now concentrate on my drawing.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 01-31-2009, 09:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, all.

Cold here, too, Karla. It's about 52 right now, but it was about 40 this morning. The weatherman down here said Jacksonville was 28. Boy, did he have that wrong!

Evey, those mukluks sound cool. Glad the Fashion Pooch likes them! Hey, that plumbing project sounds like more fun than humans should be allowed to have.

Glad you're feeling better, Cassy.

Tet, you are an exercising guru. Too chilly here this morning to wander down to the gym. DH just got up about 1/2 an hour ago (it's noon here) and we're headed out to Wally World and BJ's. This should be fun - Saturday afternoon. Can't wait.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Cold here too!

Today I did 2 workouts, the ABSolutely ... abs, and one called Lessmore Pilates, which seems really easy and laid back til you get about halfway through. Kind of sneaks up on you!

Evey, my dh did our kitchen sink, and it turned out ok, except for the sprayer hose gets caught on something underneath all the time which really ticks me off. But he did it, and he can't fix toast (as in he can't fix anything!). (he didn't like it when I said that to him either!)

Anyway, have a good Saturday, if you can.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 01-31-2009 at 01:05 PM..

Old 01-31-2009, 01:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.
Cool day here too.
Did a 2 mile walk with Whiskey today and he's getting ready to get another walk.
Feel better cassy.
Good day to you all.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
I hope your feeling better this morning Cassy

lol when I was over at the house the roofers are doing next I joked that they had some pretty tough competition food wise when the roofers start this coming Monday.

rofl want to guess who will be "in charge" of food when they get to Chaos's house sigh !!

it seems like everyone is feeling the cooler weather

hmmm Lemon Grass and Eucalyptus soy candle !!! tet where does one get this wonderful sounding candle

evey it sounds like your hubby enjoys these projects or lol he would rather do anything other than go out in the snow

lol pattie we went to wally world for the main reason to pick up the dogs prescription $87 & 1 hour later we left and got home and realized we had forgotten the prescription so looks like we are going back today after breakfast

Fuzzy I was thinking about getting one of those deeper sinks I really don't want to pay the $175 installation fee, how long did it take your hubby ?

Song 2 miles and twice you go girl !!!! sound like whiskey is doing better

ok let me go start todays thread see you all there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals