Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 02:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
It is so nice and quiet here hubby and the "kids" are all still sleeping.

I figure I have about 30 mins before that changes lol

ok so start thinking everyone, who would like to start the daily thread while I am on vacation?
even though it is still a couple weeks away I figured I would "plant the seed"

I am off official Chaos duty but Lou and I decided as long as it is so hot we might as well keep the earlier start time.

Todays "to do list"
walk
gym at 9 for spinning/cycling
maybe some elliptical afterwards

I might try to get my haircut, this my dear friends is a project. How hard is it to find a hairdresser that can do a simple "blunt cut" ?
One would think it would be easy. How hard is it to cut the bottom layer 1/2" shorter than the top layer ? lol I think I rank haircuts right up there with shoe shopping. Neither are fun things to do in my book

Ok who will be first to say "whew I am done with my workout "?

karla

p.s. lol I am starving lets all meet up for breakfast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2007, 04:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
I guess that would be me. Where have all of the early birds gone??

Shadow has been walked & has gone back to bed. Cat is outside stalking the neighbor's trash can......

Old 08-14-2007, 07:43 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Me third? Evey you beat me!

Oh karla,I never seen you with a pic?....will we see one after your vacation?

Looking like a very muggy day already,going out for a my power walk

Update on baby Chirstine:Had a call from her mother,michelle;she is
responding well to the treatment,thanks to God! My schedule to go there is the 22nd to the 25th.She said christine likes to be held during treatment. so that I am going to do too

Izzy

Old 08-14-2007, 08:21 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,101,365 times
Good morning!

Chloe and I did our morning walk. It's nice and HOT already outside!!!

dragonten, Little baby Christine is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Karla, We will miss Chaos!!

I vote for "Evey" to run the thread while you (Karla) are in Alaska having FUN!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Old 08-14-2007, 09:54 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
Good morning!

Chloe and I did our morning walk. It's nice and HOT already outside!!!

dragonten, Little baby Christine is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Karla, We will miss Chaos!!

I vote for "Evey" to run the thread while you (Karla) are in Alaska having FUN!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!
Thanks for the prayers

Old 08-14-2007, 09:56 AM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,575 times
I plan to do a strength training workout with my husband this evening. I wanted to post my food journal for yesterday. Join me if you want; otherwise, it's just helpful to me. Mind you, I had fillings done, so I didn't eat as much.

Granola cereal for breakfast
Animal crackers (with my son) for snack
Half chocolate chip cookie
Yougart
Latte from coffee shop
Trail mix
Quesadilla
Two bottles water
Cup raspberries

Gosh! What a terrible eating day! I don't realize how bad I am until I see it in writing.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:05 AM

hi kids

back from the gym and a haircut lol

the cycling teacher was off for 2 weeks so I think she was trying to make up for it in class today lol

dragonten I am glad to hear baby Christine is responding well. continued prayers.

jco is that all you ate and drank? you did mention that you ate less because of the fillings, You do eat more normally and more important drink more . and how did you ever only eat half a chocolate chip cookie !!! mmm I would love to have a nice fresh plate of cookies right now lol (rofl see this is why I can't do a food journal)

You know of course you are welcome to post on the exercise thread but I wonder if it would get more responses and attention if it had its own thread. I know there are so many people out there that are dieting but maybe not exercising and they may not come here.
They would probably appreciate having a thread to compare notes.

I agree that we miss Chaos I may have to mention to his dad that I may stop by in the afternoon every few days to play with him lol

omg I have 3 dogs standing behind me with that
"well is it time to eat" look on their faces so before they move to stage 2 "the barking" I better go feed them
I will check back in later

karla

Old 08-14-2007, 12:42 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,575 times
Sounds good, Karla, I'll start a thread in the evenings.

I DO usually eat (and drink) more. The fillings I had were supposed to be root canals, and they were more of an inconvenience than the usual. I felt like I was just snacking all day. I only ate half the cookie because my son ran off with the other half!

Last edited by jco; 08-14-2007 at 01:16 PM..

Old 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,128 times
Dragonten...I have been praying for baby Christine
Karla...how did you haircut turn out??
jco...I really think a food journal is a great idea..I will definitely be a part of it
I vote for Evey as well when Karla is away!!!
I went to the gym this morning and than my 12 year old daughter and I did a workout in the pool. Have a great day!

Old 08-14-2007, 02:15 PM

millie they just trimmed it I haven't blown dried it yet but it looks like she did a nice job.

lol evey looks like you are the heads on favorite

ok I am now starting to feel yesterdays turbo water cardio class in my back and shoulders.
I have always said if the muscles doesn't start hurting the next morning after a new workout they watch out lol

lol jco I have the same problem with my dogs. they always want to share what I am eating.
so can I only list the "good foods" I eat on your journal thread or is that cheating
actually this maybe a good thing for yours truly, if I have to make it public maybe I will think twice before putting it in my mouth
sorta makes you think how much more weight would I have lost than the 6 pounds had I not ahem snacked

ok off to figure out dinner see y'all later

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals