Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 05:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,136,815 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
lol I did it again I slept in till almost 7

I could get use to this .

so who will check in first ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2007, 05:32 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,909,896 times
Default OK Pick your jaw up off the floor

It's me !! I'm trying something new. Saturday Morning Cardio Kickboxing.

Yawn...

Everyone is asleep excpet me. No, wait, I'm just checked and i am indeeed still asleep.

OK- Off to class- Did I tell you I found a bicept muscle?? Yes indeed - Am it sure looked better than that brownie...lol

Hugs
me
nnh

Old 08-18-2007, 05:36 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,391,414 times
I even slept till 7:30. The kid was very good to me tonight

I will do some crunches and something for my arms in just a second. Let me only read two more threads (I hope I can get away from CD in the next 10 minutes).

Old 08-18-2007, 05:43 AM

lol nhh see I told you this getting up early thing can be addictive.

miguels mom "Let me only read two more threads" famous last words. I keep saying just 1 or 2 more then I am going to go walk 1 hour later lol here I am.

karla

Old 08-18-2007, 05:53 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,334 times
Morning all, refreshing walk done and ready to tackle the day!

It is cooling down here, now all we need is rain, hopefully not from any hurricane. Anyone have family, friends that may be impacted by Dean? I get addicted to watching the weather channel when we have active weather. My daughter left on Thurs. morning for San Juan so I have had to keep an eye out to make sure the storm did not reach her.

I hope all have fun and relaxing plans today. Mine are shopping, cleaning, floating in the pool and reading. Have a good one!

Old 08-18-2007, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
lol nhh see I told you this getting up early thing can be addictive.

miguels mom "Let me only read two more threads" famous last words. I keep saying just 1 or 2 more then I am going to go walk 1 hour later lol here I am.

karla
I just took some minutes off and had 100 crunches for the beginning. Now I have still 1 basket clothes to be ironed now. Then I will have a walk with the kid and afterwards I'll prepare our bbq for this evening. I hope you all have a great day. Here it's already 2 p.m. and I have to get started.

Talk to you soon again.
Diana

Old 08-18-2007, 06:40 AM

diana
lol I just got up and your already halfway through the day.
your 6 hours ahead of us well at least the east coast folks. I think you maybe our furthest distance member. Especially since Tet Tea moved from Germany.
speaking of which I haven't seen tet posting lately
I am not sure how far ahead Sweden is.
Though now she is 4 or more hours behind while she is in Alaska.

ok I think I am awake enough to go take Lola for a walk.

karla

Old 08-18-2007, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
diana
lol I just got up and your already halfway through the day.
your 6 hours ahead of us well at least the east coast folks. I think you maybe our furthest distance member. Especially since Tet Tea moved from Germany.
speaking of which I haven't seen tet posting lately
I am not sure how far ahead Sweden is.
Though now she is 4 or more hours behind while she is in Alaska.

ok I think I am awake enough to go take Lola for a walk.

karla
Have fun, walking Lola. I'm already halfway through the ironing. My Mum is feeding Miguel - she's the perfect proud grandma.

I'll prepare the fish for this evening right afterwards and then the quick walk. Anything planned for today?

Old 08-18-2007, 07:26 AM

just got back form walking only did one mile. but hey since I normally don't exercise on Sat it is better than nothing.
Time to go make breakfast

karla

Old 08-18-2007, 07:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,249,701 times
*groans* I'm up. I forgot how tough it is to get up at 5 every day to go to work.

Shadow and I walked EVERYWHERE this morning looking for the chickens that live somewhere in the neighborhood. The chickens must be sleeping in this morning.

Off to the grocery store, then there is always the laundry.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals