Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 05:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

or should I say "da boss da boss"

heading out to breakfast then a stop at HD for screws and dirt
Poor hubby he is feeling lugging all of the lumber into the backyard as well as the squatting & bending involved with the part he built yesterday

I have a bit more to do around here before heading to the airport at 3
I might mow while hubby is constructing
I also have to wrap the birthday present

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2012, 05:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, there.

I had plans to clean the bathroom and lanai, which would pretty much finish up the housecleaning catch-up, but hubster wants me to water the lawn and clean "my" fountain. Funny...he was the one who wanted the darned thing. So, as soon as the sun comes up and I have my morning phone call to Mom, I'm out there.

He's cleaning the garage out. Finally. Maybe now I can walk thru there without tripping on a wrench or falling into a bucket. I was going to get Karla to call him and pretend to be the producer from that hoarding show, but he's already started so he's off the hook. Then, when we get done there, we'll get going on hanging the stuff we took off the walls.

Gotta run. CYL.

PS - 17 years ago today was our first date. We haven't been apart since then!

Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Congrats Pattie, our anniversary of our first date is Bob's birthday I met him one week before that, or on October 18th.

Bob cleaned out the garage yesterday.

Well I got steam cleaning done, with one more room to go today and that is Morgan's room. Then clean, and laundry. That should take me to the afternoon when I will sit outside and read, yeppers in the 80's today. You are right Karla, should old man winter come back with freezing temperatures our fruit crops are doomed. Hopefully we will see temperatures back to near normal if that happens, but no snow or frost.

Have fun with CD Karla, I know you will.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:44 AM

Wow. I'm beat. Watered, weeded a bit, swept the front walk and the patio, scrubbed the fountain....

Old 03-18-2012, 12:37 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
I just need to finish up the cleaning in the living area, put the ham in the oven, but am taking the time to read between rooms Bob is golfing, T is with Chad, and the girls are with their Dad, real nice quiet time over here

Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Hi everyone,

Congrats Pattie! That is so cool.

We are having dust storms here. Extremely windy. Ugh!

Old 03-19-2012, 04:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies

Well the raised bed planter box is done !!! The construction part that is.
It turned out great lol It is pretty secure I don't think it will move should there be a storm

W picked up 17 bags of soil after breakfast lol thats over 600#s
I mowed the lawn while hubby finished construction

Picked up CD right on time I joked and asked him "how much can you bench press" he said 400#'s I said great want to help move the dirt form the 4Runner to the back yard. Considering he was going to be borrowing the 4Runner he probably didn't want to drive it around with all the bags of dirt back there lol
When we got back to the house he asked where is the wheelbarrow
Hubby was so wiped out from building in the sun all day that CD unloaded it all and wheeled it to the back

We stopped at the store on the way home and got the ingredients so he could make his famous Jambalaya so right before he started cooking I brought out his B-day presents he loves the chef coats
lol he said he was going to wear one when he cooks at his sisters wedding in May and might even wear one when he goes to south beach later this week
He is staying at a former teammates house and will be over later today so we can go over work stuff

It was great seeing him we should have fun the next couple days

Old 03-19-2012, 07:34 AM

Enjoy, Karla. Sounds like you're all having fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals