Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies
Happy Friday !!!

Today is a very crazy mixed day

Hubby has the f/u apt with the urologist at 1 they are going to review the scan and do the scope to see if the calcium spot they saw is a stone

I have the wedding at 6 and guess who else is attending ? hiroko !! when I told her she asked if she could come and the groom said sure

It will be fun to see her at the Irish Pub we are going to afterwards

The grooms Mom came down and last night she texted me and asked if I would go with her this morning to look at a ring she saw when they went to get his wedding ring.
So needless to say it will be pretty much non-stop today
Now I am kinda wishing I didn't stay up until midnight last night

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 05:21 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,548 times
Wow busy day for you Karla! I bet you have lots of fun at the Irish Pub, and the wedding.

We are fogged in, girls have a two hour delay for school today but Bob appears to have made it to work okay (it is honestly like a spook movie out there the fog is so thick). So I am waiting on the fog to lift before I begin my Friday adventures.

I have some banking and bills to catch up and then I think I am going to run over to the Carter Store and see what kind of sale items I can find our new little one, who will be here before we know it!

Gotta get I will stop back later.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,308,476 times
Hi, gang.

Kicked out Lazy Susan this morning and did my 3 miles walk and 30 min. weights. Felt good.

Hubby's working and I have some housework that I let slide during The Project.

Sandy, when's the baby due??

Karla...have a ball! I bet that Irish Pub will be crazy tonight with people starting St Pattie's Day early.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:19 AM

Hey Pattie! She is due on June 8th! I was over to their home this week and they have some of the bigger items but no little things. Rebecca is not exactly upfront with what they need (shy) but Nick did say smaller items. I've already been shopping but need to kick it up a notch. I would have a family shower but, alas, it is Becka's second child (yeppers she has an almost 5 year old) so I felt it was not in good taste to do that. Sigh, I do have my concerns but hey it is their lives.

I'm back from my walk, did 2 miles and I did not make it all the way around the big lake but that is good enough to begin my day. Still nice weather up here, just hope that the weather does not make a nose dive and screw up the blooming season. This is extremely early to have temperatures at 80!

Gotta get, just made Maddie a smoothie and Morgan is yet to make an appearance down here yet.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:28 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,481,598 times
Good morning. Just popping in to say hi. I hope you are all doing well.

I have been very bad and not exercising....so I haven't popped in. Too guilty, lol.

Have a great weekend

Old 03-16-2012, 07:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,308,476 times
It's ok, Lisa....it happens to us all. You were missed!

Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 AM

7,399 posts, read 19,386,525 times
Hi everyone,

Lisa, I've been bad too. Not doing much of any kind of exercise.

Doing some laundry today so far.

It's a gorgeous day. Have the windows open.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:37 PM

Oh wow, little girls are so much fun to go shopping for. I got 12 outfits (darling, darling dresses, shorts outfits, onsies, etc), some baby socks, waterproof mattress pad and I only spent 72.00! What did we ever do without the internet and availability of coupons!

The sun is finally coming out here, I think up until 1:30 we still had fog burning off.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,569,877 times
Sandy did you get a heavy rainfall last night? It poured up here, and I am pretty sure there was hail too, but there was too much lightning for me to get a close look. Our backyard is so flooded, it's a mess around here.

Anyway, today i monkeyed around until it was too late to do the workout I wanted to do, so I found a les mills workout, like the MMA one that I do--only it was in Spanish! So, I just put it on full screen and did what they did, which was mostly dance moves, so just cardio.

Looks like you are one savvy shopper! When you watch what you're doing, there are some huge savings to be had.

Karla, are there uniform stores there? They might have chef hats--they're also called Toques, but I am not sure how to pronounce that.

Have a good Friday and a happy St Patty's day tomorrow. [I think? ]

Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 PM

No Connie it has been beautiful up here, heavy fog until about 1:30 this afternoon tho. We had rain earlier in the week, Monday, THAT was real hard but did not last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals