Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 05:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay it is nice and cool out there this morning and only headed up to 75 today !!!!

I am going to be playing outside with these temps !!! Going to do some weeding and maybe even mow

I have to go write some checks for work and get them in the mail so I wil be back in a bit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 06:04 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!

Well Spring cleaning has officially begun up here. Bob cleaning the carpeting lead me to wash drapes and windows, that lead to cleaning T's white kitchen cabinets, and so forth. I've still got to wash floors and finish the windows, then begin cooking.

I have an Easter egg hunt to go to this morning at 10 am, over by Kim's house this Church has a huge egg hunt, the kids went last year and had a ball. Anyway once I get done with this post I have to get ready to go, then come back here and finish my cleaning

Have a good one all!

Old 04-07-2012, 06:45 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Sandy-Wow....that's a lot of cleaning. Have fun at the Easter egg hunt.

DH is on the phone with his DD. Once he gets off we are going to our small town. We will hit the yard sales, go to the library, drop off some clothes to the thrift store, and go to the grocery store for some Easter food.

Later today we need to install the eaves on the shed. Oh joy, lol.

Have a great day!!!

Old 04-07-2012, 11:12 AM

Oh have fun Lisa I love yard/garage sales! T's neighborhood has a big one every year, lots of treasures to be found.

Okay the easter egg hunt was wonderful. This year Austin understood what he was doing and really went looking for the eggs, I was very proud of him tho because I saw him bend over to pick up an egg and another kid swooped in for the egg. He just walked away and went to another. Of course I got to leave before the sugar kicked in

Old 04-07-2012, 11:21 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone,

My church has an Easter egg hunt too tomorrow afternoon. Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend here.
The only thing I hate about holidays now is that the people that live here part time or the tourists come up and they don't think. We've already had an EMS call this morning. I don't know what it was about as I didn't have to go but usually someone has an accident on an atv. These people next door came up yesterday and the kids were riding up and down the road kind of crazy without helmets plus they had a campfire last night. I kept hoping that they didn't let it get out of control. I'm paranoid about stuff like that now that I'm in the fire dept. Nothing against campfires but they need to be attended to and put out completely when finished. Didn't mean to vent about that.

If I don't get on here tomorrow, I want to wish you all a Happy Easter.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 PM

Happy Easter Cheryl!!!!

I worry about fires here too, although W. MI usually does not get terribly dry. The township we are in has farms, etc so there are attended fires set by the property owner, sometimes they get pretty darn big! Around the big lake in T's neighborhood they have small, pit fires never had any problems with them.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, gang.

Sandy, I'm so happy the rug came out alright.

OMG, speaking of egg hunts...on the news this a.m., they had a story reminding people not to put colored eggs on the ground, around rocks or under bushes. Seems the snakes like eggs, too. They showed a rattler "guarding" about a half dozen of the things in somebody's yard. His rattle was going a mile a minute!

Just popped in to say hi. Got all my cleaning done yesterday and have been cooking since I got home from the coffee social. Apple pie is cooling on the counter; rib is in the roaster, just waiting to go into the oven, as are the taters; carrots are all seasoned and in the steamer; shrimp cocktail is chillin' in the fridge, along with the pickles and fresh veggies. We also have "chicago hard rolls" and ice cream to add to the mix. I didn't make those, tho. Carol and Tony are expected around 3 and dinner around 5.

Happy Easter and Passover to all my friends. Take care and enjoy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals