Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 05:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,183,280 times

Advertisements

Fall is in the air !!!! la la la lla

When I got up,hubby said step outside !!

omg it is so nice and cool I checked and it is only 68
I knew there was a reason I didn't do the yard stuff yesterday this morning is perfect for it
I also opened the windows (first time since last april) it is head to 86 but that won't be till later

Even the dogs see to notice how nice it is

Heading out in about 15 mins

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2012, 05:59 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,238,835 times
86 sounds like perfect weather Karla! I could honestly handle weather temps between 50-85 all the time!

I have not taken the Monday morning walk yet. So what I will have to do now is wait until 9am, that way there will be no little ones out waiting on the bus, and Max will walk instead of socialize

My day has to hold cleaning and laundry being as I was gone all yesterday afternoon. Once I got back here I had time to visit the internet and begin reading my new book, then everyone came back from their Sunday stuff. Read a bit, talked to T and girls a bit, got ready for bed and watched He## on Wheels (I am into a new series on TV).

Well gotta go. I have one place to e-mail a resume to for Bob, they don't do the type of printing he is experienced in but who knows, maybe they just want a good worker

See ya!

Old 09-24-2012, 09:26 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,043,774 times
Morning!
Today is a laid back day but I have a lot of catch up to do since I was down on Sat. Kids are finishing their work, laundry and chores, wound care clinic later and my walk/run tonight after dinner. Dinner....I have to figure out what to make!

Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,306,422 times
Hi, gang.

Did a good 3 miles this a.m. - maybe 3.5 - and 30 min. weights. Then I did 2 loads of laundry, hung them outside, prep'd the grow boxes (6 of them), planted the 'maters (5), parsley (1), red peppers (2) and 2 boxes of beets. Then I did some weeding and a little trimming. I worked outside for about 3 hours altogether.

Fred called; I get to visit with Marge tomorrow morning.
OK; time to shower. CYL

Old 09-24-2012, 11:24 AM

carlita, If I may ask why wound care? It's okay if you don't want to respond, just wondering.

Old 09-24-2012, 01:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,568,419 times
Don't know if any of you saw my post in Other Topics, but please take a look. https://www.city-data.com/forum/other...staurants.html

Old 09-24-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
carlita, If I may ask why wound care? It's okay if you don't want to respond, just wondering.
No, it's cool. I got a hysterectomy back in May and my incision isn't healing and I'm diabetic. There's 3 small areas that just don't want to close up from the bottom. It's been a big pain in the butt but I think I should know in a couple of days if they approve the hyperbaric therapy. They are pretty confident that that type of therapy should finally get it to close. I hope they are right.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:23 PM

Oh you poor gal! Well one would think they would rather pay the cost now instead of in the long haul, but I guess insurance can't think that way.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Oh you poor gal! Well one would think they would rather pay the cost now instead of in the long haul, but I guess insurance can't think that way.
Eh, such is life. I'm sure they'll approve it. I'll be really surprised if they don't, it's just taking time for the paper work and stuff to go through. I'll actually miss the staff at the clinic once it's all said and done. They are all really sweet. As a matter of fact, I'm taking them cupcakes on Weds when I go back for my next appointment.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,183,280 times
Morning ladies
carlitasway I am sorry to hear that your having the problems with the wound healing I have heard good things about hyperbaric therapy fingers crossed they get the approval fast

Well the nice cool fall temps lasted till maybe 10 then the windows were closed
I had to run to the post office so didn't get to the veggie garden till the afternoon I took out all of the soil from the one section and got the cardboard down. I also cleared out the section next to it taters went in the first section and zucchini went in the other. I am still getting tons of sweet banana peppers so left that plant alone
Pattie if you like that kind of peppers I would get a plant it has given me tons
I also got the jasmine organized on the pergola it is almost as if you don't go out there every day to work on the runners it gos wild

got a good upper body work out moving all that dirt so the evening was just hanging out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals