Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2013, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning Happy Saturday

lol your all gonna love this. We have the Fashion Show luncheon at 11 but we found out that we aren't going to like what they are serving so we are all going out for breakfast first lol and my hubby and my friends hubby are going too.

They say there are goign to be lots of door prizes.

Not sure what the rest of the day holds It will all depend on the weather. They are calling to 80 % rain

oh I think I am going to like the new mattress

What are you all dong today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 07:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Sounds fun! Maybe the new mattress will help your neck, too? I/we need new pillows, big time. I don't know what is the best tho.

Don't know what's up here. I got a couon thingy, sort of like a groupon for a Mexican restaurant downtown on the river, so we might do that, otherwise, nada.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
I second Connie, that new mattress may help out with the neck. Pillows, I love down pillows, we are about to the point where we need some news ones, but that will have to be put on the list........

Connie, are you getting that snow storm? I heard this morning that it was south of us, good, I hope it stays wayyyyy south.

Gotta grocery shop and clean the room. That's it.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Cant dcide...yoga or zumna? Yoga. Off to the gym.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:13 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
We may get 4-6 inches. Evey's FB forecast said a foot, and usually, she's more accurate than all the meteorologists in this town! Hope it goes south, though. We're out of salt, plus who wants another blast of winter.

Went to lunch at the restaurant on the river downtown. It is a place that would be really easy to go by boat. Really nice. Came to 7 dollars plus tip thanks to the discount thingy I had! I have another one for a different place down there, too. Gotta love those things.

Then we went to West Marine, a store that has boat stuff and clothes, and I got a [oh boy I am doing the happy dance over this] shirt--originally 69.99 I got for 12.66!!! It is so nice. Got a nice half-zip for a certain handsome young feller I know, and mh got a nice sherpa[ish] lined hooded sweatsuit jacket. They really have the prices slashed on that stuff. It's super nice, but not at full price. But that's the nature of nautical stuff.

Threw some chicken in the crockpot and don't know what is up now. Just waiting to see what the weather's going to do. It's sunny and nice out now. 40 degrees.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Well the fashionshow /luncheon was fun I am so glad we went to eat before. They has this salad with chunks of ham & turkey along with strawberries blackberries blueberries and lots of feta cheese with some kind of dressing

It started raining near the end and pretty much stormed all day. So just hung out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals