Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2013, 06:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday !!!

Today I start the new PT with the new PT place for my neck
It is sorta connected to the old gym I use to go to so I may just rejoin that one. That way I can tie in the PT with workouts
Thats this afternoon at 1:45
So this morning I am going to work on invoices since I normally do it on Thursday afternoons

I have to finish shopping. I have been kicking around the "am I sending cards or not" I would rather donate the money spent on cards & stamps to some of the local animal rescue groups. you know the ones that have the adoption set ups on the weekend at Petsmart.

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2013, 10:25 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Nothing much here. Have laundry going,, and more to fold and put away. Whoopee.

Let us know about your new PT, Karla. I hope it helps.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:53 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Afternoon gals. Karla I hope the PT helps also. I remember back in the day having to put blocks in my trunk. Dad always told me when to do it, course back then we got lots of snow in MI!

I'm home sick, so no exercise for this one. I have the chills so bad I can't get warm! I have to get out to the store to get some stuff. I can't tell if this is a flu bug or a flu/cold thing.

Have a good one.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:30 AM

It's a pretty big car with a huge engine---but anyway, he wanted to get a 'beater car' for winter so he doesn't have to drive the G8 in the nasty, cruddy salt and snow and all that.

Last night it was 0 out and he was contemplating going to go get a loaf of bread to pack his lunch. He decided not to, and today they had lunch for them at work!! Plus he got a GC for a grocery store, and he found out he gets the days off that he wanted for the holidays! He's having a really good day, sounds like. That sort of makes my day better.

Anyway, some of his friends who were deployed to Afghanistan are getting home early---and he wants to go down for New Year's Eve and see them all. Looks like he'll be able to.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:05 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Good news on Billy, Connie, will he be going to TX?

I got myself out to Wally World and got my cold and flu stuff, plus lots of kleenex. Then on my way home I went past Catos and they were advertising a sale. I got myself jeans, the leggings jeans, 3 sweaters and a pair of boots. Nice haul there I was in and out so fast that I did not feel guilty about shopping for clothes on a sick day

Old 12-12-2013, 03:46 PM

Oh boy! Sounds like you did great-I got kind of giddy just reading that! I got some legging/jeggins last year, but I haven't had the nerve to wear them yet.

I don't know if he's going or not. He wants to. He said it might be the last chance he gets to see some of them, since they go off to other things typically after this. Quite a few of his friends were deployed, they were supposed to be gone for much, much longer, but they're getting 'done' early. That's such great news for all of them. He asked me to look at flights, said they're high [no pun intended], but I didn't know if he wanted me to look for flights from there to here or from there to Texas, so I did both.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:26 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,485,113 times
I did thirty minutes on the treadmill today. I am really struggling with food.

Old 12-13-2013, 12:06 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
I am, too, goodlife. I've given up till 1/2/14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals