Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 04:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

Today, well as a matter of fact this whole week is jammed packed.

I am heading to the gym at 9 to spin then I am helping my spinning instructor move some boxes from her old apt to her new one, hubby took the acura and left me the 4 runner. lol we can get lots of boxes in the 4 runner.
If we can get most of the boxes moved then she will only need to rent a small u-haul to move the furniture. She doesn't have a lot of money so the smaller she has to rent will help.

Then home to go over to chaos's house to mark out the areas the wonderful new palms will be installed.
we are sort of doing it backwards the palms will be installed then we will be making the beds around them. If I can get the beds marked we can make sure they get them in the right spot.
It was fun to play with chaos this weekend he was excited to see me rofl you could almost hear him yell "aunt karla"

whew I got tired just thinking about today lol

So what does your day look like ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 06:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Went to the gym this morning. Gosh, it's tough getting back to it after playing Lazy Susan for a week or two, isn't it? But I did 1/2 an hour. I can tell I'm going to hurt later. Hot tub, here I come!

As soon as the washer finishes, I'll hang out the towels (Sssshhhhh...don't tell anyone. I have to hide the clothes bars behind some bushes because we're not allowed clotheslines in our community!) and we'll head off to BJ's. Kitties need food and litter. We need diet pepsi and cereal.

Enjoy the day, all.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:43 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times
Good morning Karla! A very, very, laxed weekend with food and exercise. Going to jump into a step work-out this morning and stay away from the egg nog! Have a great day!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning Peeps!

Shadow & I have been all over the neighborhood this morning. Apparently we can add giant inflatable lawn decorations to Shadow's List of Very Scary Things. This is the first neighborhood we have lived in that there were a lot of these things.

Almost done decorating the house. My tree got here yesterday. I have a live tree in a pot. I have chased my cat out of the tree a dozen times already.

I have a feeling it is going to be "one of those" years......

Old 12-03-2007, 09:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Here are some shots of my OCD dog outside watching a squirrel. She has been out there for almost an hour. She is going to get a very stiff neck......
Attached Thumbnails
Monday's "Jammed packed day ahead" exercise thread"-dvc00762.jpg   Monday's "Jammed packed day ahead" exercise thread"-dvc00765.jpg   Monday's "Jammed packed day ahead" exercise thread"-dvc00770_edited.jpg  

Old 12-03-2007, 09:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
LOL, Evey! At least she doesn't have ADHD!

Our cats love to sleep under our artificial tree and eat the "needles". They are SO dumb!

Old 12-03-2007, 10:23 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
I slept in again. Off to the gym with me after work. Do not pass go, do not collect moss!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:16 AM

23,018 posts, read 34,390,903 times
I did my exercise plus some house cleaning, I need to do more and go to Walmart, why is there always something that needs cleaning?

Old 12-03-2007, 11:58 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Finished mine for the day, now I have to do alll the stuff I put off this weekend, and try to figure out who breaks in to my house at night and trashes the place-I wake up, look, and think-man I'm going back to bed! Well, my son is home for a while-a short while, and so that is a big part of it, not that I would trade it for the world. Have some fun, everyone!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:18 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
hey kids
well day 1 of the crazy week is over
spinning class was good them moving boxes was good for the upper body

got 2 of the beds staked out lol he isn't very happy that I told him I will be at his house at 8 am weed whacker in hand to cutout the beds rofl

hubby came home and said where do you want to go eat

evey they are great pictures !!! thats how lola sits if we are eating something she thinks she needs some of she just stares you down

see you all in the am
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals