Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone !!!

I just realized it is almost 1 year since I started posting the daily thread

So I raise my glass to each and every one of you that have helped to keep this thread going strong.
Because without you not only would it be a lonely thread but a pretty boring one !!!!!

I am gong to have to think of a really special day to celebrate our 1 year anniversary which will be on Feb 26th.

It is going to be near 80 today so my friend and I are going to head to St Augustine to do some walking. hmm I may even shave the legs and wear shorts or capris !!!!!! In public !!!! not just around the house or yard

So whats on your exercise list for the day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2008, 06:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Well, I managed to ignore Lazy Susan and get my butt to the gym for 1/2 hour of weights, plus I actually did some ab work at the house before I left. w00t w00t!

I still haven't managed to convince myself that the weight is going to stay with me until I start some cardio type activity. Maybe today.

Karla, can I come with you? I love St. Augustine! There's a store in the old part that makes the BEST root beer floats! Yum! And I wonder why I can't lose weight....

Have a great day, all.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
come on over nms we would love to have you and everyone else join us

can you imagine how much fun we would have not to mention the "trouble" we could get into

Old 02-06-2008, 07:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
LOL! I imagine the group of us together could cause quite commotion......

It is humid & gross here. Shadow & I went to Ft. Desoto Park yesterday & walked for what seemed like forever in the heat. She is pretty tired this morning, but we still had to go hunt for squirrels in the neighborhood.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
It would be fun, wouldn't it? You know, after a rowdy party, a good friend will bail you out of jail. Your best friend would be right there with you, saying "What a blast!"

BTW, happy anniversary to us all. Good work, Karla. No wonder you have all those gold stars!

Evey, I am grateful that Shadow keeps us all safe from those mean, nasty squirrels.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Evey, I am grateful that Shadow keeps us all safe from those mean, nasty squirrels.
Ever vigilant, always on patrol. Let no squirrel go unchased!

Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Can I borrow Shadow to guard my feeders?

Just got back from our morning walk and after my coffee will be tackling the laundry.

Karla, you are so lucky to live near St. Augustine. I loved the city when I visited about seven years ago. The place just oozes history.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Can I borrow Shadow to guard my feeders?
You surely can! Just be sure to bundle her up, she is a Florida dog after all! (Winter wardrobe included with the loaner dog!)

Old 02-06-2008, 11:43 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Shadow-the fashionista guard dog!
Did over an hour ofworking out, and it is just miserable up here today, or down here or over, depending on your perspective! Sure wouldn't mind some of that eighty degree weather right about now, from the looks of things our back yard might be a skating rink by tomorrow! Oh well, it's always sunny on the exercise thread! Have a great day, everybody!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:16 PM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,654 times
Hello and yes it is always sunny on the exercise thread!
Went to the gym this morning and did some weights.
I had planned on going to the grocery store, but it started snowing/sleeting and the powers that be decided to send the kids home from school early. My son would normally get home about now and it isn't snowing at all, go figure.

Have a great day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals