Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 09:02 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,834,500 times

Advertisements

I can smell the orange blossoms now... I think it was May before anything bloomed here last year.
Jeannie, don't feel bad... I have put on about 5 lbs of jiggle since November and it is hard to get motivated to lose it when I spend most of my days in sweat shirts and yoga pants. As soon as this last bag of M&Ms is gone, I'm on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 09:04 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,066,790 times
I just took out my two old lawn mowers ... so the town can pick them up in the morning. They are both old, broken and no one wants them - even for parts. Shame.

I hope to be buying a new one before the end of the month.

I'm holding off on real exercise for one more day. It's cool and windy and I just want to give it one more day for complete safety. I will spend a little time walking up and down the stairs today just to loosen up the legs and get a little bit of an increased heart rate.

I sure do need to see more signs of spring. Baseball has started in Florida, but I'd love to see a robin, a little yellow on my forsythias, a bud or two on the azaleas, a Good Humor truck ...

Have a great day everyone!

Charley

Old 03-12-2008, 09:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,640,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
I can smell the orange blossoms now... I think it was May before anything bloomed here last year.
Jeannie, don't feel bad... I have put on about 5 lbs of jiggle since November and it is hard to get motivated to lose it when I spend most of my days in sweat shirts and yoga pants. As soon as this last bag of M&Ms is gone, I'm on it.
oh I hear ya. There are about 75 boxes of girl Scout cookies in my car calling my name.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:20 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,290,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
oh I hear ya. There are about 75 boxes of girl Scout cookies in my car calling my name.
Oooh! You can send me some Thin Mints if you want. Somehow I missed the Girl Scouts this year.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Oooh! You can send me some Thin Mints if you want. Somehow I missed the Girl Scouts this year.
I may just have an extra box, let me know.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,834,500 times
Yum!! Thin mints, love putting them in the freezer and eating them that way. Thankfully we missed them this year too and I do my grocery shopping during the week when they are at school instead of camped in front of Walmart. Love supporting the cause, but I am the only one in my house that eats them... never a good thing... limits the blame of "who ate all the cookies!"

Old 03-12-2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Yum!! Thin mints, love putting them in the freezer and eating them that way. Thankfully we missed them this year too and I do my grocery shopping during the week when they are at school instead of camped in front of Walmart. Love supporting the cause, but I am the only one in my house that eats them... never a good thing... limits the blame of "who ate all the cookies!"
yep, did that at work on Monday. Froze a whole box and ate the whole thing. I won this award though...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/029f417b.gif (broken link)

Old 03-12-2008, 10:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,181,636 times
um fear not those that missed the girl scout thin mint cookies
keeblers grasshopper are 98% the same

I just happen to have half a package in the pantry rofl never even made it to the freezer

ok off to mow

Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,305,406 times
Charley, just to make you jealous....I live in Ft. Myers, spring training home of the world champion Boston Red Sox (couldn't resist that!) and the Minnesota Twins. Ask me if I can find anybody to go to a game with me. :-(

Old 03-12-2008, 10:59 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,403,920 times
Quote:
Thankfully girls scouts don't exist here, so no little girl running around and selling cookies. Although I would be one of their best customers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals