Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 09:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,289,134 times

Advertisements

Good luck w/the yard sale, Evey. Enjoy (ha!).

Welcome, Fishy.

Karla, your NN must walk around looking like she just fell off a clothesline! Mine? She is on her way to Pennsylvania, so if any of you regulars live there.....good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 11:46 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,553,793 times
Oh, that kinda breaks my heart, Chaos wanting you to cuddle with him too! We had Dobermans growing up, so I'm familiar with ninety pound lap dogs! And speaking of babysitting, I have to watch my NN's stinkin' PITA, non-stop barking etc. etc. dachshunds starting tonight until Sunday, and I am not too thrilled about going over there late at night to let them out-but neither am I thrilled about going over in the morning and cleaning up messes. Indoors, outdoors, been there, done that. NO thanks. That's why I have a cat! I love dogs though-just not hers.

Anyway, I did a pretty short workout today, but i have laundry to catch up on, and I couldn't sleep for diddly last night.

Happy Friday, and good luck with the garage sale, Evey-you've been smokin' so far!

Oh, today I am going to pick my first tomato off one of my plants! No other ones are even close, but I'm thinking this is kind of cool.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,268,103 times
O.K., we got up a little late this morning & didn't actually make it outside until right at 8:00. We made $127 today, and tomorrow I will be setting an alarm. Best selling time is between 6:30 & 8:00.

I think tomorrow I will have to wear jeans, my ankles & calves have been chomped to death today.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:53 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,058,440 times
Hello everyone. I'm just popping into a few places to say hello to friends. All has been quiet this week which is always a good thing. I hope everyone here is well, getting some good exercise and looking forward to a nice weekend.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,268,103 times
Nice to see you Charley!

Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM

Thanks. Nice to be seen by friends.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:54 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,157,714 times
hey charley
thanks for stopping in

I read that you have been doing some serious work on your business
now remember all work and no play ............

Old 08-01-2008, 02:05 PM

Hi Karla,

That work is going to be very extensive and will take me well into next year to make the kind of change I'm looking to make. It's really a labor of love, so it doesn't bother me at all. I took this last week of CD silence and really worked out the framework from which I'll make the changes. Even spent a day in the quiet of our public library just writing. It was wonderful. I think I'll be doing that much more often!

Charley

P.S. It's a 1.75 mile walk to the library. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!

Old 08-01-2008, 02:10 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,157,714 times
omg charley I love library's but
I just seem to get myself in trouble there
something to do with all that quiet and me not being a quiet person
I have probably gotten the equivalent of mikes " to your room " but only in "ahems " as in "ahem your being a bit loud"

Old 08-01-2008, 02:11 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,289,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Oh, that kinda breaks my heart, Chaos wanting you to cuddle with him too! We had Dobermans growing up, so I'm familiar with ninety pound lap dogs! And speaking of babysitting, I have to watch my NN's stinkin' PITA, non-stop barking etc. etc. dachshunds starting tonight until Sunday, and I am not too thrilled about going over there late at night to let them out-but neither am I thrilled about going over in the morning and cleaning up messes. Indoors, outdoors, been there, done that. NO thanks. That's why I have a cat! I love dogs though-just not hers.

Anyway, I did a pretty short workout today, but i have laundry to catch up on, and I couldn't sleep for diddly last night.

Happy Friday, and good luck with the garage sale, Evey-you've been smokin' so far!

Oh, today I am going to pick my first tomato off one of my plants! No other ones are even close, but I'm thinking this is kind of cool.
There is nothing better than picking a tomato off the vine and eating it that same day. Ahhhh....heaven. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
Hi Karla,

That work is going to be very extensive and will take me well into next year to make the kind of change I'm looking to make. It's really a labor of love, so it doesn't bother me at all. I took this last week of CD silence and really worked out the framework from which I'll make the changes. Even spent a day in the quiet of our public library just writing. It was wonderful. I think I'll be doing that much more often!

Charley

P.S. It's a 1.75 mile walk to the library. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!
Nice to see you, Charley. Don't be such a stranger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals