Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Woo Hoo Fay has left the "building"

The wind has calmed down to around 20 mph and we may just have a few sprinkles today !!!!! But for all intents & purposes
SHES GONE !!!!!!!

ok I have to run real quick to let Chaos out I just got up and I bet he is crossing his legs

I will finish this when I get back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2008, 06:27 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Good morning.

Fay is gone and Charley is back - at least for the moment. It's a quiet morning here. It's the first quiet morning in six days. I hope the quiet lasts for a while (like 40 years?)

I hope all my exercise buddies are well this morning.

Charley

Old 08-23-2008, 06:49 AM

ok back from chaos's house
wow the pool is very full from the rain and one of the chairs blew into the hot tub but all of the new trees are still standing !!!!

We will be doing errands today since we can finally get out of the house we have to go to Home Depot to get a new latch for the one fence gate that the wind broke it actually snapped the screws holding the latch

Charley glad to see you back I am glad things have quieted down

ok off to post the ? 0' the day

see you all there

Old 08-23-2008, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all. Karla, are you still getting bands from Fay? We are. we got the latest one at 5 this a.m.

Just put some banana bread in the oven. Man, it smells good in here. C'mon over, I'll put more coffee on!

Old 08-23-2008, 07:17 AM

ooo pattie I am on my way !!!!

we might see one or two rain periods but nothing like the last 3 days the sun is actually shinning !!!!!

Old 08-23-2008, 07:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Glad to hear you weathered the storm Karla. We are also getting some rain from Fay this morning. It isn't stopping the yard salers today.

Shadow took a short walk in the dark this morning. The wind was blowing & it was very scary. We have used the lulls between customers to load some stuff into the trailer. This is the final day of yard sale and I swear I will never have another one!

Welcome back Charley!

Old 08-23-2008, 07:41 AM

Evey, I thought you had scrapped the yard sale for today?? Sorry to hear you're at it again. I hate having them, too. I feel your pain, my friend!

We're actually seeing some sun right now, too. Oh, and a beautiful rainbow this morning. Maybe we'll get a break, whadya think???

Old 08-23-2008, 09:34 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,888 times
Good morning!

Yeah, no more Fay!!! Glad that all of you weathered the storm without too much damage... or going too stir-crazy!!

Nice to see you again, Charley. And I wish peace and quiet for you...

I am feeling better this morning, but hubby wasn't feeling too good last night. Maybe it wasn't my allergies?! But I am well enough to meet with the girls in the downtown park for the Olive Festival. Olive oil and olive tastings, beer and wine tastings, all kinds of olive products to buy, food, the usual crafts, etc... Should be lots of fun!!

Good luck with the yard sale! Enjoy the sunshine, Karla! And hopefully the rest of you will have sunshine today as well.

Oh yes... and since everyone else is on a first name basis... hi, my name is Jo Ann! Have a great day

Old 08-23-2008, 10:58 AM

Hi, Jo Ann. The olive festival sounds great. I'd feel better, too, if I were going.

Oh, Fay's still stopping in every now and again. In fact, she'll probably be back for a bit this afternoon. GGGRRRR.

DH is taking me out for lunch/dinner. Not sure when yet. As long as we get to get out of the house..... SOrry if I sound like a broken record.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
LOL Pattie! It is funny, we are still getting rain from Fay, but we didn't get any when she made landfall over here.

Nice to meet you Jo Ann!

I am officially done yard saleing! We made a whopping $57 today, mostly on items priced .25 & .50.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals