Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Nope sorry I haven't found a new face creme
It is once again time to "fall back" an hour
So are we really gaining an hour or just getting back the one we lost when we "sprung ahead"

Well lol Ralph "flunked" Halloween
There we sat out front with our bowl of candy and the kids looking all cute when one of the neighbors walked by with her dog
omg rofl little Ralph who is so quiet inside went nuts
he got so excited and was barking so much his bee antennas fell off
his breed was originally use to alert the monks in Tibet that someone was coming
well lol he would of made his ancestors proud so he had to go back in the house
lola stayed out for about an hour before she decided she had enough lol maybe she was tired of having people laugh at her pumpkin hat
so hubby and I sat out there till it started to rain about 8:30

We only have a little candy left

Today I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time

Nothing !!!!

But don't let that stop you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 06:06 AM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
How funny, Karla!!! That's a very vivid picture you painted!

We have hundreds of Trick or Treaters, every year! We usually dress in costume for the cute kids, but last night was our anniversary outting, so we disappointed them and were boring people and only one hour of candy giving by us. The rest of the evening was lovely, by the way.

I'm heading out for a brisk walk to the 3 mile nature trail, and don't worry, I have enough work for both of us and can't forsee closing up shop until about 5 p.m. Hubby is also on the job, but tonight our entertainment continues where we left off last night.

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Old 11-01-2008, 06:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have chased mousies in the back hay field this morning.

I am on my way to continue the clean/paint/rip process. Shadow will not be joining me today as she drove me nuts yesterday.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:21 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
Good morning everyone.

I already got my exercise as it took five trips from the car to the kitchen to unload this morning's trip to the supermarkets! So walking, stair climbing and weight lifting in one shot. Efficiency at work.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by Gone-2-Beach; 11-01-2008 at 09:32 AM..

Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 AM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!
Shadow & I have chased mousies in the back hay field this morning.
I am on my way to continue the clean/paint/rip process. Shadow will not be joining me today as she drove me nuts yesterday.
I hope everyone has an awesome day!
RaceLady....good job, on the cleaning/paint, etc. ! Hope all goes well with that. Guess you heard, JG got the pole.

Just had a little kid stop by ........."Mrs. rdlr, you weren't home last night, and, so and so said you gave out some candy early on Halloween Evening, and I couldn't make it...so I'm here to say Trick or Treat" ...... I gave him a pack of crackers These kids get smarter every year!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Well, since tomorrow's my b'day, DH had his "day off" today and is at Barnes and Noble.

I've been to the community pancake breakfast, but only had coffee, bought the tickets for the Christmas Parade of Homes (great program - 8 people decorate their homes so you can go from one to the other to check out the decorations) for myself, friend Marty and 2 other ladies, dropped off the tickets w/Marty, visited there, came home to find a beautiful, colorful arrangement of flowers from my mom on the front doorstep, called her, called my former in-laws (we're still friends) to say thanks for the card, my baby sister called..... and here I am! Whew! All before noon! I think I'll go to the hot tub shortly. It felt so good yesterday. Then come home and nap. Goodness, how do I do it??

Charly, that was your T'giving feast purchase, was it not?

Old 11-01-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Charly, that was your T'giving feast purchase, was it not?
I make three dishes and bring them to the family dinner (about thirty people or so) plus we bought all the supplies we need for our holiday baking. Flour, sugar, oatmeal, cocoa, brown sugar, chips of every flavor imaginable, jellies, raisins and craisins and more. We make a few thousand cookies that go to gifts, local businesses, my wife's school, my daughter's school (she comes up to work with us) and more. We turn the kitchen into a cookie factory for an entire weekend. It's a blast!

Old 11-01-2008, 10:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
That does sound like fun. Enjoy.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:19 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Oooohhh, can I come to the cookie party?
Evey, you have gotten a lot done in a short amount of time. Fast worker.
Just checking in to say hi. Off to Alamogordo for the day to grocer shop and eat lunch.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
That does sound like fun. Enjoy.
We do have fun, but I have to be careful to step back a bit from my "official taster" role. The weekend is definitely a challenge to the diet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals