Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2008, 07:42 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

I want to wish everyone in our exercise family the Bestest & Merriest Christmas ever !!!

I don't say it enough how much you guys mean to me !
I never would of though we would be going so strong almost 2 years after starting this thread.

What a terrific bunch of friends I have made here and I treasure each and every one of you.

May the holiday be as special as each and everyone of you are

HUGS !!!!

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 09:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Ho Ho HO! Howza bout this! Me first?

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Busy day today, busy week since my son's been here-all good stuff.

Today we went for the company Christmas lunch at this Mexican restaurant, but my stomach was no where near ready for that, so i got fried ice cream! Yum and then some!

Did some more shopping and went to MIL's-I got her a prepaid (& minutes) cell phone-she's 85, lives alone, needs one, as far as I'm concerned for if she broke down or something. She was thrilled! Oh plus the movie Hairspray. She saw it on Broadway a few years ago and really liked it.

Anyway, everybody is sleeping and I'm up doing laundry...oh well.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Shadow was up at six this morning, just like any good child. Her Daddy took herfor a run, I took her for a walk, and we are now waiting for Grandma so we can open presents.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 12-25-2008, 08:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Merry Christmas, my exercise friends.

Santa was here and left his usual overabundance of gifts. It was a kitchen theme this year. Now... if only he had brought more cupboards for me to store this stuff!

Off to the movies this afternoon. All the best my friends. Hugs to you all.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:18 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Merry Christmas my friends.
I'm making a corn casserole to take over to a friends house and have dinner over there.
Hope it turns out as I don't have my high altitude cooking perfected yet.
NMS, what movie are you going to see?
Marley and Me comes out today and I want to see it sometime or another.
Happy day to you all.

Old 12-25-2008, 01:39 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hey, song.

We wanted to see Valkyrie w/Tom Cruise (DH is a big WWII fan), but we decided to wait till the lines will be a little shorter. So we went to the pool instead.

Corn casserole sounds good.

Old 12-26-2008, 03:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
morning everyone
it sounds like everyone had a great "Fa la la la la" lol pattie this is the last time I will be fal la la la laing !!!

I think the kitchen theme was a popular one this year "santa" brought me some really neat things for the kitchen, you know those type of things you really want but won't buy for yourself

it was a busy busy day but a terrific one !!! wow I don't think I have used that word in conjunction with xmas with my family in a long time !! ooo lol 20 years

I have a feeling that with as much fun as we had at my sisters that there will be a new "tradition" in where we spend xmas

My twice baked stuffed taters turned out really good !! I never realized the difference using cream instead of milk makes lol I guess the 2 sticks of butter and bacon bits and cheddar cheese added a bit of yum too

We left here around 11:30 stopped at Chaos's house to give his Dad his present, Hubby had made him a "treasure box" that he made out of birdseye maple & wenge he loved it !!! especially when he found out it was a one of a kind with the exotic wood he was already tryign to figure out what he was going to kep in it.
We also gave him some of MILs rum balls lol I told him " these will put a jingle in your bells"

Chaos was running around with the presents that I put in his stocking lol his dad said he hadn't stopped since he gave them to him

I was really touched when he gave us a very generous Giftcard to the Capitol Grill, this place is fancier that Ruth Chris so I am really looking forward to dressing up one night and enjoying one of their steaks

We then headed to my sisters where we opened our ornaments which was also decided was so much fun we will be doing that again

Dinner was great I am not usually a big fan of prime rib but this one was so good I had 2 pieces !!
Zipped over to MIL to do xmas with her then came home fed and let the dogs out then headed over to our Sunday breakfast buddies open house

came home and collapsed
lol now you know why I never made it back on line yesterday !!!

The only thing that would of made it even better was if I could of had each and everyone of you there with us !!!!!

ok let me go start todays thread I will post a picture there of the surprise that hubby made me in the workshop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals