Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 03:58 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times

Advertisements

Oh yes, I found farmville and am addicted to it! I have not figured out how to not make my pg/wall not boring. That is what I liked about my space was that you could cute it up, all I can say is you get used to facebook and the amount of family/friends you find on there is huge!!
There are fun little games to play also. I still prefer my space but heck my whole family and then some is on facebook
I'm with you Karla, I would have moved the cones! After all if that is a professional moving company those poor people probably have to pay for another day! Yikes, that can get pretty pricey.
Karla, the kids are adorable!!!! Makes me want another one, ya know company for Cassy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 06:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Hellooooo everyone. We hit a high of 53 today with lots of rain. Looks like summer is over!

Went walking this morning and headed off to watch lawnmower racing ... what a blast! Then we went bowling.

Love the photos Karla.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:47 PM

266 posts, read 867,041 times
So today was a boring day indeed. I did happen to make it pass by rather quickly by reading a book and watching crappy tv programs This morning my almost 15 month old son tripped over his toys and banged his face on the radiator. He had an instant brusie on his face (oright near his eye) and seriously almost gave me a heart attack. He is my first child and the more he walks/runs places the more i think i need to get him a helmet to wear!!! I only hope he doesnt become as clumsy as i used to be a kid

racelady-
Did you make it to the farmers market? if so find anything yummy?

patti- Thanks for adding to my motivation. Im so close that i must do it! hehe Also i would have "accidently" moved the darn cone too.

karla- your furry kids are awfully cute! the picture where they are sitting together is adoreable... and i am guilty for being one of those people who thinks facebook is boring...unfortuantly everyone else i know does not share that same thought

Sandy- im so glad there is actually someone who likes myspace better lol. I also like myspace and like that i can make my page as pretty as i want!!!

tet-tea- I have never seen lawnmower racing. Sounds like something a person has to see at least once in their lifetime!

Old 08-29-2009, 07:59 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight61108 View Post

racelady-
Did you make it to the farmers market? if so find anything yummy?
LOL! I have to admit it was the sorriest excuse for a farmers market I have ever seen. 4 farmers out there selling produce out of the backs of their trucks. *shakes head* I did find my yummy corn and I bought a huge watermelon for $2.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
thanks all our kids are sending lots of licks for all the nice things you have said

Lawnmower racing !!! how fun ok I need to see if we have that here !!

sandy you should get cassy a friend
I keep telling DH we need another it is weird only having 2

ok off to get todays special thread started before I head out to breakfast

Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
My BIL and neice's SO do the lawnmower racing thing. I bet if there was enough beer, I'd enjoy it!

Old 08-30-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
LOL! I have to admit it was the sorriest excuse for a farmers market I have ever seen. 4 farmers out there selling produce out of the backs of their trucks. *shakes head* I did find my yummy corn and I bought a huge watermelon for $2.
awww lol. well a huge watermelon for $2 is so worth it and im glad you got your delicious corn.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
thanks all our kids are sending lots of licks for all the nice things you have said

Lawnmower racing !!! how fun ok I need to see if we have that here !!

sandy you should get cassy a friend
I keep telling DH we need another it is weird only having 2

ok off to get todays special thread started before I head out to breakfast
LOL about your kids sending out lots of licks..once again it took me a second before i realized your were talking about your adorable furry kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals