Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 07:29 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times

Advertisements

You two are terrible!

We got down to a record breaking 36 lastnight. Thankfully it hit the 70's by this afternoon!

Went on a nice long walk with the hubster and then for another jaunt this afternoon. Fingers crossed (probably jinxed myself again!), I'll be back in the gym again soon. The back is doing a lot better.

Hope everyone has had a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Evening all, gee I missed a good day. lol, Karla I would have run too, you are just too chipper and look like someone that they want to interview. I already thought FL had high prices for car tags (looked at that when we thought we were moving there), so I guess this is a double whammy!
Evey, I am not much for nuts in cookies or in brownies (except macadamian (sp) nuts in white ch chip cookies!!!! love them.
All I did was run the steam cleaner tonight, that was my exercise. I made the mistake of giving Cassy some pot roast gravy last night and totally forgot that she could not tolerate it!!! My fault). Anyway she is feeling much better and I am ready for a good nights sleep.
Have a great night and day whenever you read this.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:26 PM

266 posts, read 867,041 times
Today i was really feeling under the weather and had a fever this morning so i didnt do any exercising today. I did however take a nice nap when my son finally took his nap and i did go to the olive garden and ate lots of bad bad stuff So i guess today is my sunday!!! I also just got done cleaning up my house so my hubby can come home to a nice neat place in the morning. I'll make sure to remind him that i cleaned up even though i still feel sick

Karla you made me laugh about the cameras being at the dmv while you werent all done up. I always run into someone when im not exactly looking my best and its usually someone i havent seen in a long time

racelady i am now craving chocolate ... its a good thing i dont have anything in my house that is chocolatly.

Patti that is awesome that you got out and walked. Definitely a good start!

Tet tea Brrrr to it going down to 36! Im not sure what happened with your back but im glad its getting better

Sandy- hope you dont make that icky mistake again but you can surely come my way and clean my carpets for me Anywho im glad cassy is feeling better

Old 09-01-2009, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Hahahahahaha!

*shakes finger in your general direction* Tsk, tsk!

Oh, and I am waiting for your to friend me on Facebook.......

rofl come on I can't be the only one who read "nuts in a bowl surrounded by friends " and thought it sounds like us !!!

I don't think I received a friend request yet !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
You two are terrible!

We got down to a record breaking 36 lastnight. Thankfully it hit the 70's by this afternoon!
36!!! tet please don't let hubby know he will have us packed in minutes !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
All I did was run the steam cleaner tonight, that was my exercise. I made the mistake of giving Cassy some pot roast gravy last night and totally forgot that she could not tolerate it!!! My fault).
Sandy yikes poor cassy I have also forgotten with our kids

Hey I learned the best "pet accident trick" peroxide !! yesterday Lola threw up the grass she ate and I poured some on the yellow yucky and it bubbled away then I used a clean old towel to soak up the rest

I would of come steamed cleaned lol I love my carpet steam cleaner !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight61108 View Post

Karla you made me laugh about the cameras being at the dmv while you werent all done up. I always run into someone when im not exactly looking my best and its usually someone i havent seen in a long time
lol isnt that the truth I swear the worse you look the more folks you run into especially folks you haven't seen in awhile

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals