Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 05:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

The guy at the eye glass place said it should take a week for my new glasses to come in
So hopefully today is the day !!!

Hubby is heading out to play golf in a bit so if the glasses are in I will wander over to pick them up might even wander around the mall a bit hey I can do my walking there !!!

I have a conference call tonight at 6, the woman I do the 4-H fundraising stuff with and I are going to talk with my cruise travel agent to find out about getting either a Mediterranean or Baltic Cruise for one of the fundraisers

So far we have a weeks stay at a Colorado ski resort !! and a weeks stay at a condo in Australia !!
lol I may have to make sure to leave my checkbook home that night

It is going up to 80 today and 85 tomorrow so our taste of fall was just a tease !!

So what are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 06:02 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,596,004 times
Warm for October here, too! Will get out for a good long walk and might - MIGHT - get to my new community center to swim for the first time! Yep - I registered there yesterday - yay, step one!

Off to do my indoor walk/stretch. Lots of calls to make today, too. Plus a haircut. Plus, seeing if my contractor really is showing up tomorrow or not

Have a terrific day everyone! Don't forget to floss! (dentist story from yesterday)

Old 10-21-2009, 06:03 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,674,084 times
Good morning Karla.

Mediterrean cruise sounds fabulous. A condo in Australia does too.
I'm in the process of planning a trip to colorado in Sept for DH and I.
I do it myself.,a lot of research.
Hope you glasses are in today.

Lets see. This week is a much calmer week. Been on a whirl wind since summer began.
It's wed so stretching, toning, balancing, aerobics and weights will be my thing this morning.
then I have some cleaning and errands to do.
Along with balancing the check book and cleaning up some paper work.

Such a nice day today. Prolly around 70o so a nice walk may be in order.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 06:06 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,674,084 times
Hi toosie

We both must of posted at the same time. LOL!!!

Good for you toosie. No grass grows under your feet. My kinda gal.

You have a good wednesday too. See you in the Inn!!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, all. Housework is my exercise today. Just finished washing the floors, came by to say hello.

Karla, you always have great prizes, but these take the cake! You go, girl!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:36 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,076,250 times
I usually do the exercise bike half an hour. Did that, and then it was time to walk the dog. I decided it was going to be a long, long walk today because it is a nice day, not freezing.

Well, I wound up walking her nearly an hour, doing the exercise bike half an hour so I did very well today.

Came home and ate a nice breakfast!!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. Later I am doing a shop-a-thon at Bealls. That is my plan for the entire day!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Welcome, GypsySoul.

Ya gotta love Bealls!

Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
well no glasses yet 1 pair are in but I want to wait till I get all 3 in before I pick them up since they are the progressive I don't want to be switching back & forth

I got laundry done and the house vacuumed I could build a dog witht he hair it picked up

elizamary I love colorado and in sept when the leaves are turning is so nice !!

toosie you have come such a long way with your swim lessons great job !!!

pattie I am excited about this years silent auction items and we havent even started lol anyone know someone with a really nice beach vacation place !!

GypsySoul22 welcome to the exercise family !!!

evey I have also done well shopping at bealls when does the house hunting begin ?
remember if you have time on your way to NC stop on by

off to dry my hair meeting friends for dinner
check back in later lol I am sure I will be consuming tons of iced tea and will be up for hours

Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM

36,421 posts, read 16,034,254 times
Hey gals, been busy all day in the city, hee, hee, not that big.

Walked for 3 miles today at the trail and just finished Yoga, back is still a little iffy!! Beautiful day here 78!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals