Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 05:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
It is going to be a very busy day I have to be out of the house by 8 to go downtown for a meeting. Then I am meeting my friend at 12:30 to take him to the remodel showroom to pick out his bathroom stuff.

This is going to be a very interesting trip I am going to drive his huge SUV since it has the wheelchair lift thingy on the back. So I guess I am going to have to figure out how to get the WC on the thingy in the back once he is in the SUV lol we don't want any run away wheelchairs
Maybe I should bring a video camera

Of course all of this will change if they have to do surgery on my sister(see yesterdays thread)

The running around will have to count as exercise since I have a feeling it is going to be a long day.

What is on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2010, 06:47 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
At work for me today! I have to go to the pet store to get the dog food I never got yesterday and also Cosco for gas. I have a feeling I will not be exercising today cuz once I am done with this stuff 24 will be on My favorite tv show.
Have a good day all and thought to your sister Karla.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Oh, Sandy...we watch 24 via netflix. So far, we've only seen the 1st season. We took a break because it does get intense. Good show.

GOod luck w/your sister's pooping and your friend's renovation, Karla.

No walk/gym today. A t'storm came thru right at that time. The rain just quit a few minutes ago. Back to it tomorrow, tho.

It's a bit dark and dreary here. I think I'll look at some cruise books - that should cheer me up! DH just came home from a Wally World trip. He picked up a whole bunch of nice earth tone candles to go on our new BAEC. They look and smell really, really nice. He got some light brownish Hazelnut cream candles and some sage green Pear ones. Different sizes, too, so they don't look samey-samey. What a guy, huh?

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 01-25-2010, 10:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Hey peeps!

Shadow & I took a very long walk this morning. The storm came through here about 4 this morning and it is beautiful out now, in the mid 60's with bright sunshine. Shadow was inspired! It had been hot & humid yesterday and all she wanted to do was stay in the A/C. We will hit the dog park in about an hour.

I have been on Facebook all morning rearranging everything on my farm. Ugh! What a project!

Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Hello, everyone. I hope there's some news soon about your sister, Karla.

Today I did a workout with a new trainer on the exercise tv thing. It was 30 minutes of circuit training. Pretty intense. Now, I have to get some stuff done around here, as usual!

Have a good day everyone.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:12 PM

Hey Pattie I have to remind myself to breath when I watch 24, yep pretty intense stuff and this season is jumping right in there too.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:16 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
hey all quick update
I just got home lol there was no wheelchair rolling down the highway
my friend picked out some really really nice stuff now I want to redo our bathroom

so so yay good news the blockage is gone but her potassium level is very low and she still hasn't lol well you know so she is stuck there another day so i am going to go visit tomorrow morning

ok going to go find food back later

Old 01-25-2010, 05:32 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Glad to hear you and your friend managed to get in and out of the car. I would love to see this bathroom. I had a girlfriend who was a paraplegic and her bathroom was just gorgeous. Tile from floor to ceiling. She passed a couple of years ago. I'm so glad I went to see her shortly before that happened.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:37 PM

65 posts, read 372,057 times
Hi all, I am looking for a place to fellow exercisers and report progress to keep myself motivated. Is that what this thread is for? I have about 20 lbs I need to lose by summer.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:07 PM

Yep Molly this be the place, we have all become friends also so join in the chat and we will motivate you to exercise:~)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals