Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 02:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,143,022 times

Advertisements

but this time ralphie decided to get up at 2:30 I decided since hubby gets up with them every morning I would be the one today and maybe all they needed was to go out
well lol wrong on that one they went out came in and went to the pantry where their food is kept
Held them off till 4 for their breakfast and of course they ate and went back to bed

Finally feeling almost back to normal so today I think we are going to tackle the yard. Hubby will mow and I m on weed patrol
Did I mention my backyard smells amazing !!! all of the blossoms on the citrus trees have opened. You can stand on the back patio and feel as if your in a citrus grove. So it will be a nice background to pulling weeds

Have a few errands to run and we have been kicking around the idea of looking at those new Ipads , hubby loves electronic gadgets

Not much else on the list for today I can not wait for Monday so I can get back on the treadmill !!!

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 08:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,255,342 times
Morning peeps!

I mowed yesterday. It is amazing how a bunch of over ambitious weeds can kick my butt. Even with my nice commercial mower.....

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. We are off to the vet in about an hour.

It is MIL's birthday, so I am sure we will head over there at some point. We are all going to dinner this evening.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,279,216 times
Wow..this must be MIL week or something. Glad mine's not here!

Karla, you need to do something about these early morning wake up calls. Glad you're feeling better, tho.

Evey, I hope Shadow's ok. Is this just a checkup?

Karla, you asked if the in-laws were excited about DH's surprise arrival. I know they were surprised. Not sure how excited, tho. Oh, I shouldn't say that. I would hope they are. In fact, it's about time I called him.

Went to the coffee. Got myself a date for supper tonight. It's my neighbor Tom. Really nice man. He can't see very well and isn't supposed to drive, so after he gets dropped off from going to Mass with another neighbor, he'll call and I'll drive his car to Applebees. It's not my favorite place, but what the hey. I'll get out for a little while and won't have to cook. Don't tell DH, tho, ok???

Catch y'all later. Hugs.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,255,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Evey, I hope Shadow's ok. Is this just a checkup?
We are going in for yearly shots, to have her foot looked at, and hopefully to get some relief from seasonal allergies. Poor Shadow, I have never seen her allergies as bad as they are this year.

I love Applebee's. They make the best Mudslide on the planet.......

Old 04-10-2010, 09:16 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,356,323 times
Love the mudslide. They may suggest benedryl for Shadow. That's what I was asked to give some dogs I dogsat for in Texas.

I was going out for a walk but I feel lazy today. Didn't sleep well last night so I'll see what the afternoon holds. Right now, I'm going to take a shower. That may perk me up a little. I started watching a movie early this morning but didn't finish it, went back to bed and tried to catch some more sleep but once I'm awake, I'm pretty much awake. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Happy Saturday to you gals.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,279,216 times
Evey, they say that the allergy season down here has been worse than ever. I sure feel it. I'm not only taking Zyrtec (actually the generic OTC version) daily, but Sudafed too. It's the only way I can get thru the day without coughing like an old man.

Cheryl, that bad sleep thing must be in the air. I thought I'd sleep well last night, knowing DH was safe and sound, but I didn't either. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel after a shower sometimes? Hope you feel better.

Off to the pool.............

Old 04-10-2010, 10:44 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,545,599 times
Hello, everybody. Karla, I'd be giving those little doggies some sominex in their puppy chow.

Evey, you just have yourself tons of fun with the birthday girl now, ya' hear...

I need to figure out how to stop these people from calling me all day long--starting hours before I am awake--asking for Valentine. I am pretty sure they're bill collectors and wouldn't you know it, Valentine has the SAME phone number as ME. I'm aghast. But all it says on caller i.d. is incoming call, it doesn't even register as a missed call, and of course the answering maching can't announce the number. Yesterday I asked the guy who he was, he said he was from Cabela's Visa--I said the store? He said Cabela's visa--which I can't find anything about online so far to pitch a b*tch to someone. Maybe next time I'll ask Valentine who? Or say no, her new number is (ooh I could tell them my neighbor's!!! HA!)

Well, I'm gonna go do a hurry up workout. Thanks for 'listening'!

Old 04-10-2010, 03:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,810 times
Just tell them they have the wrong number and they can't call you anymore Fuzzy!!!
We just got back from fishing at a new place today. I found the park on the internet and it looked really neat, but once you get there it is not much although the waterfall in the background noise was pretty restful!
It is a beautiful day here, in the upper 70's with a breeze so it was just too nice to work inside today.
Have a great night all!
lol, Karla you got to tell Ralphie to sleep in

Old 04-10-2010, 04:25 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,143,022 times
Hey ladies

Well the lawn is mowed, the weeds are pulled and it looks much better

dang I was worn out when we were done but it was my first major activity since being sick

We had to get dog food and stop in at HD where they were having a great sale on 4" annuals 50 sents each so 8 pots of vinca came home with us
I had a little chat with Ralphie about getting up so early lol he just licked my face

Pattie how did your "date" go my MIL loves applebees I don't think I have ever had a mudslide might have to look that up

Evey what did the vet say about Shadows foot ?
Happy b-day to your MIL !!!

Song hopefully you will sleep well tonight I end up logging on to CD and then I am up

Fuzzy here is a line you can tell them
" And you number is ? when you get it say This is not Valentines number she does not live here, please remove my number from your files or I will report the FDCPA violation !!! Every bill collector lives in fear of FDCPA !!!

Sandy it has been years since I have been fishing the waterfall sound nice what kind of fishies do they have in the water ?

Old 04-10-2010, 10:54 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,810 times
Not sure at the park we were at, nothing even bit the line! Hubby caught a huge catfish last week though and he hates them because of their teeth The lake by our home has trout, catfish and some other kind (I forgot what he said he caught ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals