Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 03:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

and it is a early one at that lol

It is suppose to be a nice day again mid 70's

Not sure what we are doing after breakfast after all this plant buying talk I want to stop at the nursery
One of our peach trees didn't make it through the freeze though the other one is covered with blooms & little baby peaches
So I want to stop and take a look at the options for the spot

There is also this lily I say in a few lawns when I got lost driving home from the tax guys office ( I turned left 1 block to early)
I think they are called Orange Lily, or a Tiger Lily we had them up north and I think they would look amazing in this one bed
So I am going to see if I can find them here

So thats my day what will yours be like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 05:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, there.

Going to be rainy here today and tomorrow. So I think these will be 2 good days for inside work. I'll probably pick up and clean around the litter boxes. That's always a chore because I get to wash the bathroom floor after picking everything up, let that dry, then I put down plastic, which has to be taped up the walls and then newspaper on top of that, also has to be taped. You see, our little guy gets in the box and picks his butt up so the urine goes outside the box, sometimes hitting the walls. He doesn't do it every time, thank goodness, but it's a pain to have to compensate for it. Then, when that one's all settled, I go out and do the one on the lanai. Now, the lanai is carpeted (indoor/outdoor - ick), so I get to vacuum that whole thing and, since the stuff is picked up off the floor, I also clean the area where they eat. AND.... since the vacuum's out anyway, I do the den and the bedroom. Whew! I'm beat just thinking of it.

Speaking of beat, I went to sleep at 8:30 last night, only woke up twice and didn't really wake up till 5:30. Those kids tuckered me out!

Neighbors with their yappy dog left for Michigan at 6:15 this a.m. I saw them leave as I was making coffee.

I think I'll go ahead and start the box thing before I head off to Marty and Dick's for coffee. I'll catch y'all later.

Old 04-18-2010, 06:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning gals! You two are up early, Cassy let me sleep in until 7:00. Then I had to wake her up, the look on her face was priceless!
Today is my work around the house day, laundry, cleaning and fixing real port pull apart BBQ. After that I just may truck up to the pool again for another hour. Seems so nice to just sit and read and not worry about the phone ringing or someone stopping by. Anyone got any suggestions on a good read? I am almost finished with my book and want something suspensful. Wonder if James Patterson has any new books out, hummm maybe a trip to B&N is in order too.
Have a wonderful day all.

Old 04-18-2010, 06:43 AM

Sounds like a great day, Sandy. Jonathan Kellerman's True Detectives was pretty good.

Old 04-18-2010, 07:19 AM

Oh and I like Kellerman too Thanks Pattie.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:21 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Try Harlan Coben, you won't be sorry! He has a detective-type series and the character is Myron Bolitar. They're really good, funny too. His other ones are very good too. "Hold Tight" is great! Some of Jonathon Kellerman's books--the end it's like he pulled it out of thin air and it makes no sense. (could be me though)

Anyway, don't know what's in store for today, but I got a 3 packages of gladiola bulbs yesterday, gave some to dh's bff and he gave me a bunch of Vidalia onions to plant, so might be diggin' in the dirt, as Karla says!

Old 04-18-2010, 08:33 AM

I agree, fuzzy. Sometimes it seems as tho some authors will just say, "ok, time to end this. Here ya go." and it's done.

I love glads (and Vidalias, too!).

Old 04-18-2010, 09:13 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I dodged the raindrops this morning and got a decent walk in.

We slept in until 9:30. There is a feral kitty that I inherited with the yard when we bought this house that I have been feeding. First thing when I get up I feed it. This morning I was running more than an hour behind my regular schedule and the kitty was sitting on the patio outside the bedroom door waiting for me. This was highly gratifying since this kitty usually bolts at the sight of me (or anyone else). Of course, I got growled at as the kitty skittered along in front of me all the way to the bowl.......

Not much on my list for today. I expect I will get comfy on the couch for the NASCAR race later.

Old 04-18-2010, 02:03 PM

Oh I am sooooo mad!
I just spent three hours cleaning a virus off my computer! First I Friday night with McAfee support and they told me I had it clear. Then I run a scan this morning and it shows it still there and unable to clear it. Well I went over to McAfee support again and tell this guy "it is still there". I have to tell him to run a quick scan in order for him to find it and then he tells me he can't fix it, I have to run on over to the "fix it guys and PAY for them to remove it". So I tell this Sahad (no not one American name) that I already paid for protection and I am not paying for them to remove it. He directed me to their library for a link to help me do it myself!!!! So I reactivate my Malbyts (not sure on that spelling) and it pulls the virus off no problem! Run another McAfee scan and virus free!
Now tell me what did I pay McAfee for!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 02:30 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Oh, wow, that sucks, Sandy. It's hard to deal with people online, communication-wise, and as hard as you can bang on those keys trying to get the point across, they just don't GET it! Hopefully you know where it came from too, so you can avoid it in the future. I had a little 4 hour episode with McAfee one time, had about 15 different things open on here, I was writing an article, and the McAfee EXPIRED!!! Just like that boom! Like what the ?*^&?@#*? And of course it happened around midnight. What a pain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals