Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 05:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,184,209 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

lol the new fertilizer I put down has really worked the backyard is so thick & green and long little ralphie has started to have to wade through the grass so while the boys are playing with the electricity I am going to mow
The section in the front I have been worried about is starting to fill in so I may do some light raking to get the dead stuff up before I mow
I am hoping we won't have to sod lol actually there is a sod shortage here between all the freeze damage need and the fact that the freeze was south enough to affect the sod farms results in a short supply

I would love to go to lowes tooday to see if they have any nice outside fixtures that are motion lights so as long as the boys are playing electrical they can get them installed

OOO I am going to phila !! my sister called last night my brother is having a family reunion picnic in June so we will be going for the weekend
So that means I have to kick it in gear exercise wise come monday

That also means the empty suitcase is coming along to load up on Bagels !! um I mean I can't wait to see all of my relatives

So what fun things do you all have planed for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 05:42 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,080 times
lol Karla! How many bagels are you bringing home?
Just packing here, I have to get to Wally World and get some light bulbs and the covers for the stove (mine look horrible) and some window and oven cleaner. The carpet patching went horrible! We are going to have to fess up because you can tell it was a patch job. Oh well we have been here almost two years I am hoping they were going to replace the carpeting anyway.
So that is it for me, and pay a few bills.......I will be offline from Monday-Thursday thanks to AT&T. I'm moving one building over, and they only have to push a button I think I am paying them a visit today and discuss this.
Have a good one girls and it is overcast but humid here, temps are supposed to cool down but I have yet to see it this morning.

Old 05-08-2010, 06:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,184,209 times
at least 6 to 8 dozen !!!

sandy how old was the carpet before you moved in ?
Thats important because if the carpet was in there for a few years before they can only charge you a % of the replacement costs

yup I love watching those Judge shows on TV !!

Old 05-08-2010, 07:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,293,530 times
Morning peeps!

I heard there was some wild weather out Connie's direction. Hope she is not one of the folks without power this morning.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

It is nice not to get woken up by a dog scratching all night long. Poor Shadow has been sleeping like a rock the last 2 nights. Yay for steroids!

Mickey & I are heading out in about an hour for a low cost vaccination clinic. Mickey does not know this yet. She loves to ride in the car, but getting shots is not one of her favorite things.

Buzz was a star yesterday when he went for his. The vet was amazed at how good his condition is, and when I told her he was 17 she did not believe me. Makes me feel good about the choice to bring him home instead of leaving him to die at the barn.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,379,252 times
Way to go Buzz!

I wish our grass was nice and thick. We're doing the basics with it, but until I finish putting in all the beds etc, I'm not too worried at the moment. So, it might be a few years before I get thick grass!

One good thing about having snow in spring... I don't have to mow today! The bad thing about having snow in spring... I've got no excuse to get out of doing laundry and other chores around the house!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day... no matter what Mother Nature is throwing at them!

Old 05-08-2010, 08:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,306,994 times
Well, happy Saturday, all.

Going to Phillie, huh? Sounds great. When are you inviting us all over for a bagel bash???

Sandy, sorry to hear about the carpet and being offline. Don't worry, we won't forget you while you're gone.

Evey, our Bumper is on prednisone for her stomach thing and, thanks to it, she's shedding enough for 10 cats. I hope she doesn't lose all her hair. YOu can definitely feel a difference and there's hair all over this house. You wouldn't believe what I just picked up while cleaning the floors in just the main room. Guess I'll be getting the vacuum out.

Got a lot of little stuff done this morning. A load of clothes is out on the line, I put away the clean dishes, picked up a bunch of stuff kind of hanging around, etc. Oh, Karla....I was so jealous of your Foodsaver that lets you do bread that I bought one and it arrived yesterday. It was a QVC special of the day. Can't wait to try it out. Our old one wasn't working so well. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Well, gonna check out my other threads that I drop in on. I'm sure I'll see you all later in the day, if I'm not in the pool, that is! Enjoy, ladies.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:42 AM

7,399 posts, read 19,384,868 times
Hi everybody.

Bagels sound good.
I'm going to a Relay for Life lunch today and am in the process of getting ready.
You all have a great day.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:44 AM

Enjoy your day.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:05 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,568,835 times
Hey Evey-thanks for thinking of me! It sort of glossed over us, but all around us there were trees down, quarter sized hail, nasty stuff.

Karla, the dude who brought over the BART's brother runs a few sod farms here, their dad owns one of the biggest greenhouse/nursery/landscaping/topsoil places around. He's the one who bought the boat for them. If you were closer, I could hook you up!

Gonna go and work out, had a dream that my arms were all toned and everything like I want. But I also had a dream about cars in front of us that kept on rear-ending each other, so...

Guess there's a chance of frost tonight & tomorrow, but I still wouldn't mind picking up some annuals, who knows.

Pattie that sounds really pretty, the antique bowls under the lights, nice!

Betty White is on Saturday Night Live tonight! She said they promised her, no nudity!

Old 05-08-2010, 12:44 PM

That's a relief...no naked Betty White!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals