Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2007, 07:42 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times

Advertisements

Good morning!

After a little technical problems with our CD site, I was finally able to log on for our food journal. I'm at work and without my emoticons so just a quick "hello", coffee with splenda and soymilk so far....have a great day everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2007, 07:47 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt
Coffee and skimmed milk

Off to water exercises!

Old 10-24-2007, 08:40 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,995 times
Jeannie, I miss your emoticons too!!!

Water Exercise sounds fun!

Good Morning!

So far:

Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins
Green Tea

Last edited by Roma; 10-24-2007 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: missing the emoticons!!!! :)

Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
awww...sorry to hear that Jeannie

Did you look at yesterday's journal? Magnum Mike response to the visit to California?

Woke up late,I guess I needed the rest,the air is still muggy,my nose feeling itchy and keep sneezing.warm,had the air condition on earlier last evening

Just had two spoonfuls of splenda.
Soy milk and oat bran with blueberries

Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,305,354 times
Since starting this forum, I've realized how much more often I'm eating leftovers these days. I'm cooking for two now...when I went through my first real "get fit" phase a few years back, it was just for me and I'd make something new for each meal or just eat egg whites and fruit or tuna salads. Now I make extra, and end up eating it for two or three days, esp if my SO has a late recording session and eats in the studio, leaving even more for the next day. Not so exciting for a food journal!

Yesterday: healthy leftovers from the weekend, plus a bowl of popcorn with a touch of butter

Today: coffee with soymilk, pineapple, eggs with salsa and a tiny bit of cheese, whole grain toast

Old 10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
NCN

Water exercises are fun. The oldest lady in our group is about 87. We have younger people with back problems, etc. We have anywhere from 10 to 30 ladies, according to whatever else is going on with their lives at the moment. If we happen to get there late, they welcome us with a clap and a warm "better late than never." You would really laugh if you saw us. It is called range of motion and we exercise every muscle in the body including the thumbs and fingers, neck, ankles, feet and toes, arms, legs, etc. Our instructors are really good. The class is 45 minutes so I stay at least 15 more minutes to jog in the water. We talk while we jog. One lady said we should call the class "Range of motion and fellowship."

Had healthy choice chicken soup for lunch.

Fat free hot dogs with relish and french fries for dinner. Two apples afterward. Several coffees. Pretzels pack.

Last edited by NCN; 10-24-2007 at 09:34 PM..

Old 10-24-2007, 09:45 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
awww...sorry to hear that Jeannie

Did you look at yesterday's journal? Magnum Mike response to the visit to California?

Woke up late,I guess I needed the rest,the air is still muggy,my nose feeling itchy and keep sneezing.warm,had the air condition on earlier last evening

Just had two spoonfuls of splenda.
Soy milk and oat bran with blueberries
Dragonten, I am so glad to hear you are still around and kicking. Take it easy out there. Keep the sunny side up!

Old 10-24-2007, 10:10 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Dragonten, I am so glad to hear you are still around and kicking. Take it easy out there. Keep the sunny side up!
Yeah,everything is fine,just feeling tired and stuffy,the air is bad,can't believe what is in the air,I just have the windows all closed at home and the air condition on. I have friends that have property in Arrowhead,they said that can't worry anyway,they are not allow to go back.So,just some of the things going on here

Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times
that sounds like a lot of fun NCN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Water exercises are fun. The oldest lady in our group is about 87. We have younger people with back problems, etc. We have anywhere from 10 to 30 ladies, according to whatever else is going on with their lives at the moment. If we happen to get there late, they welcome us with a clap and a warm "better late than never." You would really laugh if you saw us. It is called range of motion and we exercise every muscle in the body including the thumbs and fingers, neck, ankles, feet and toes, arms, legs, etc. Our instructors are really good. The class is 45 minutes so I stay at least 15 more minutes to jog in the water. We talk while we jog. One lady said we should call the class "Range of motion and fellowship."

Had healthy choice chicken soup for lunch.

Fat free hot dogs with relish and french fries for dinner. Two apples afterward. Several coffees. Pretzels pack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals