Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 03:15 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times

Advertisements

Since I'm a member of the Fluoride Poison yahoo group I get daily updates from all over the world on what is going on in the fluoride business. Here is what one member sent thru this morning:

((Having been an assistant, then a hygienist for years and not learning I was poisioning my patients until I myself was uber toxic, I can only imagine some dentist might be clinging still to the fallacies that adding fluoride to anything that goes into a living being is beneficial. Denial may be part of it.

To discover their life long beliefs that they practice the Healing Arts, only later to learn it has been more like the Harming Arts--is indeed hard to accept. It undermines the very core of value they thought they have been to their patients. I know only too well the horror and guilt I felt upon discovering while practicing my beloved advocation, I brought others harm. That is the only sane reason I can think they are denying all the proof positive facts of fluoride's extreme harmfulness. That or greed.))

What I say to the above why not continue with the status quo as the money is good!!!

Old 07-02-2017, 04:08 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
https://www.chemistryworld.com/podca...s/8399.article

Old 07-06-2017, 01:33 PM

10,225 posts, read 6,312,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Since I'm a member of the Fluoride Poison yahoo group I get daily updates from all over the world on what is going on in the fluoride business. Here is what one member sent thru this morning:

((Having been an assistant, then a hygienist for years and not learning I was poisioning my patients until I myself was uber toxic, I can only imagine some dentist might be clinging still to the fallacies that adding fluoride to anything that goes into a living being is beneficial. Denial may be part of it.

To discover their life long beliefs that they practice the Healing Arts, only later to learn it has been more like the Harming Arts--is indeed hard to accept. It undermines the very core of value they thought they have been to their patients. I know only too well the horror and guilt I felt upon discovering while practicing my beloved advocation, I brought others harm. That is the only sane reason I can think they are denying all the proof positive facts of fluoride's extreme harmfulness. That or greed.))

What I say to the above why not continue with the status quo as the money is good!!!
I drank NYC's Fluorinated water for over 20 years. Prevented cavities? Hardly. For years I would get out of my showers itching like crazy, same as going in pools, or washing clothes with bleach.

When we moved to Long Island, which still to this day doesn't put Fluoride in their water, my children's Pediatrician wanted me to give them Fluroide pills. Are you out of your MIND? No, I am not giving my children PILLS for something like this. I have Grandkids now. Is their Pediatrician pushing Fluoride Tabs on them today on Long Island? Absolutely not.

You know about my Hives from Florida's Fluorinated Water. I think that after all those years of drinking that water, it got to the point where I could not even have it come into contact with my skin. I am not even going to address CIPRO and my reaction to that.

It is totally UNNECESSARY. The Hell with you, take it for the Greater Good of Society. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Before we moved to NE Pa., I checked their status. Do they put Fluroide in their water supply? Nope. Do I have Hives today? Nope.

Last edited by Jo48; 07-06-2017 at 01:45 PM..

Old 07-06-2017, 01:57 PM

I wonder where Peter Vallone's work has gone?

https://fluoridealert.org/news/comme...n-on-fluoride/

Old 07-06-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
I wonder where Peter Vallone's work has gone?

https://fluoridealert.org/news/comme...n-on-fluoride/
Since when are politicians scientific experts?

Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Since when are politicians scientific experts?
They are NOT but who knows, maybe some are , but have good thinking minds and open to other than the scientific world of their thinkings...

And there are plenty of DDS's who make their living with a science background of sorts and are against the mass fluoridation.

I don't know why Vallone got involved in this but how about a lot of critical thinking and having his mind opened and seeing how much money is spent by the water depts who buy this bagged stuff and toss it in our waters.

I know when our city council got sucked into doing this nasty, I called the water dept and they sent me back up on how much was being paid to add this "stuff"...and it was $116,000 annually or monthly, I forget and it doesn't matter but it's a huge expenditure and so many cities are strapped for money to say maybe help people living on the streets.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-06-2017 at 02:45 PM..

Old 07-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
They are NOT but who knows, maybe some are , but have good thinking minds and open to other than the scientific world of their thinkings...

And there are plenty of DDS's who make their living with a science background of sorts and are against the mass fluoridation.

I don't know why Vallone got involved in this but how about a lot of critical thinking and having his mind opened and seeing how much money is spent by the water depts who buy this bagged stuff and toss it in our waters.
The dentists who are against fluoridation - and I much doubt there are many of them - would benefit financially from lack of water fluoridation. More work for them.

Fluoride in water is the same whether it is already present in the water or comes from the "bagged stuff". Chemistry does not go away just because you refuse to believe in it.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The dentists who are against fluoridation - and I much doubt there are many of them - would benefit financially from lack of water fluoridation. More work for them.

Fluoride in water is the same whether it is already present in the water or comes from the "bagged stuff". Chemistry does not go away just because you refuse to believe in it.
Suzy you don't know and neither do know HOW MANY dentists are not for mass fluoridation. I know my grandgirl's beautiful teeth now are mottled from the fluoride bath from her dentist a couple yrs ago.

It's NOT the same and I don't know how you can continue to think that. Bagged crap is from waste from plants and I've said this so much and you still won't see this. You must work for the pushers so you continue to think the way you do.. they pay well I'm sure to keep the fraud going.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Suzy you don't know and neither do know HOW MANY dentists are not for mass fluoridation. I know my grandgirl's beautiful teeth now are mottled from the fluoride bath from her dentist a couple yrs ago.

It's NOT the same and I don't know how you can continue to think that. Bagged crap is from waste from plants and I've said this so much and you still won't see this. You must work for the pushers so you continue to think the way you do.. they pay well I'm sure to keep the fraud going.
You have been told before that applying topical fluoride to adult teeth does not cause "mottling". The condition your granddaughter has is due to wearing braces.

Braces and White Spots on My Teeth - Orthodontic Associates

The condition known as fluorosis only develops due to ingestion of too much fluoride and happens while the permanent teeth are forming. It is most common in geographical areas with water that already contains high levels of fluoride. Water treatment plants in such areas actually remove fluoride from the water.

You can keep calling the fluoride salts used in water treatment plants "waste" all you want to. They are just chemicals, and the fluoride from them is the same as the fluoride present in untreated water. It is not a matter of what I "think". It is just plain inorganic chemistry.

Using the "shill" accusation is unbecoming. I do not make any money from fluoride.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:21 PM

No, it was due to fluoride bathing. Her teeth were beautiful after braces were taken off and I mentioned this some time ago. I was shocked to see her teeth as was she and her mother....not due to braces. Yes, it is fluorosis.

Unbecoming, we can handle it can't we? I've handled a lot since I came here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals