Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 03:20 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,625,629 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I wanted to wish our newest member a big warm welcome from the whole group......Dogmom, we love new faces here and I hope we can all be some help to you with your personal goals. It really helps to write everything down, as you have said and now that I'm back in a bit of a slump, you have motivated me. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2009, 04:41 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,391,732 times
Good morning Jeannie.

I 've had a really bad first half of the day today.

Shared a white wheat roll with DS along with some strawberries and milk.

Then our boss came and brought a big piece of ice cream cake for everyone. Boy that was so good but also very sweet!
And I had to eat half of the piece of my colleague who's pregnant and who doesn't like to eat caramel (which was in the cake).

That's why lunch was only a very small portion of spaghetti with leek, carrots and chicken breast as well as Chinese spices.

Looks like rain outside. Gotta go!

Have a great Tuesday.
Diana

Old 05-26-2009, 04:43 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana,NCN,Izzy,Lisa and DogMom!!!!

Hope you all had a great long weekend.

Last night had a small serving of rigatoni and salad.

This morning the usual breakfast-low fat vanilla yog/fruit/coffee.

Have a feeling lunch may be out as Mr. L has a doc. appt. at 11 and I have to get some mailing envelopes from Target (plus some summer makeup).

Old 05-26-2009, 05:13 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,625,629 times
Hello Diana and Judi. Yes, a nice long weekend it was. Yesterday we went to the movies and saw Night in the Museum Part II. Great movie!

Bodies in Motion and Body Sculpt this morning

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 05-26-2009, 07:05 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Good morning one and all.

We had a good time watching the race yesterday. It was one of the most exciting races I have seen in a long time. The secret is that our weather goes right to the racetrack and we knew it was going to keep raining and they were waiting to see if they could restart the race. It was so funny.

Coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)
mini cherry danish (4)

New ladies, that is a six point breakfast.

Last edited by NCN; 05-26-2009 at 07:33 AM..

Old 05-26-2009, 07:13 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,447,561 times
Good Morning Ladies, I too was invited in here! But gosh this is gonna be intimidating to log what I eat, do and dont do. Hope you don't throw me out for my soooo bad habits. Last time I tried and actually lost weight I kept my own journal and it most certainly works well, if you are honest about it.

So far and yes I know this is horrible but it is my addiction: My first 8oz. glass of water and now for my Glass of pepsi, not a coffee drinker.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:18 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
Good morning Painter and welcome. We are far from judgemental-just supportive!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:27 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
I went back to see the dogmom posts and saw the pictures, Diana. You have a beautiful family.

Ladies, if one could be thrown off the thread, I would have been gone long ago. They may think a lot, but they don't say anything but "that's O. K. and tomorrow is another day." Get rid of any guilt is the first rule. Every day is a new day is the second.

Dogmom, I used to work with a girl that had some of your health issues and she kept more healthy by going vegetarian. She said she was really bad off before doing that. She looked the picture of health. She was just a little too energetic for me.

It is seven months until the day after Christmas. I don't know why that seems important today.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:37 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,114 times
Good morning ladies..Painter, hello my friend..I have only been on here one day and have been welcomed SO WARMLY..Thank you all..

I got up a little while ago but so far have had a cup of coffee...that's it. Will probably have a graham cracker with cup #2. Will have protein shake with strawberries for breakfast.

No clue yet as to the rest of the day....no plans other than going for a haircut at 10..

I bought a WII and the fitness package a couple weeks ago. We are getting ready to move, probably around the 7th so dogpaw wants to leave it in the box..think I will get it out and try it a little each day...its a start and it's making me nuts looking at it in the box....we are really, really cramped in here but how much room can it take by the tv??

Old 05-26-2009, 08:48 AM

72,427 posts, read 18,210,652 times
Good morning Jeanne,Lacey,Diana,NCN,Lisa and welcome to the new comers dogmom and Painter!

We are a great suportive group,very easy going,just relax!

Drinking some water with a piece of lemon.Too much of everything yesterday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals