Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 05:03 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, after some rainy dreary days, a dry forecast for the next few days, in the high 50's. Monday andTuesday will be back up to the 60's and then 70. Yeah! Back in NJ, friend's and family reported snow yesterday already....... So, my son will be a football player this year... (that was easy) and my daughter the kitty cat......next will be to find some Halloween pumpkins to carve......so whats on your schedule for today? Work and then football and swimming practice tonight. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy, happy Friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 05:20 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Hi Jeannie, I hope the kids will have fun with their costumes. I already carved a pumpkin with DH last Sunday. I bought it and couldn't resisit Anyhoo', it was more difficult than I thought and basically I only did the drawing and he had to carve But I decorated it with moss and candles on my parents' windowsill.
However, I do need to make DS's costume. I'm planning to send him as a small ghost so I need to find white cloth somewhere and I already bought little spiders which I want to sew onto the cloth...

Another rainy rainy rainy and grey and cold and ugly day over here , still only 38 °F and the temp in the bedroom right under the roof dropped to 57°F. I'm glad DH came home last night to keep me warm

Breakfast 1 white wheat roll with cream cheese
Lunch 1 white wheat bun with mushroom/cheese salad + 1 tomatoe + half a cherry/vanilla yogurt
Dinner: not sure yet

No plans for tonight other than dragging DH onto the sofa and relax with him when DS is in bed

Hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend.
Diana

Old 10-16-2009, 05:24 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times
Diana, I wish I was creative enough to make my kids costumes. I would have saved a bundle of money over the years. I think thats great!

breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk

water with lemons for the day
supplements

Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,669,583 times
Good morning all.....so far, just coffee here.

My mother in law was great in making my children's costumes. We would discuss with the children what they wanted to be, at times compromising a bit and vola, they would look so cute! One year my oldest went as Robin Hood and his costume was simply adorable.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:40 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Good morning ladies.

Well it looks like the heat wave will be over tomorrow. Looking forward to the sun and 70's.

I am so sore and exhausted. It's getting harder to get off the floor out of the blow up mattress, lol.

Coffee so far.

Have a great weekend.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:32 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Morning all. Lisa you are something else-so much energy.

Foggy brain start today.

Breakfast the usual yog/fruit
Lunch-?
Dinner-?

Hopefully inspiration will hit.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,821 times
Good morning...

Everyone is so busy...

Our weather is hot again...it was 97 degrees yesterday and is supposed to be the same today...I'm a cool weather person, so I don't like this at all!

So far this morning I've only had my coffee and a pear...

Not sure what lunch and dinner will be yet...it doesn't look like I'll be doing a lot of cooking, as it will be too hot!

Have a lovely Friday all...

Old 10-16-2009, 09:46 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Good morning everyone!

Jeannie Have fun with the costumes!

It's raining there,probably it came from California,now we are hot again!

I just had my coffee and later with flaxeed and soymilk and some fruits

Will come back later..

Old 10-16-2009, 10:28 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Carmac thanks for the "inspiration"-I need it today!! Meant a lot.

Think lunch will be avaocado and cottage cheese, dinner I have a spiral ham and butternut squash.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:58 AM

591 posts, read 664,160 times
Hi everyone. It will be a warm day in California. I'm thankful we had a break last week. You always have to find a positive.

It's nice to here all of your stories. I enjoy reading them. I wish you all a wonderful week end. Off to softball games on Saturday. Shopping with hubby on Sunday, and spending the day together.

Breakfast 1 wheat toast and egg, cottege cheese, and fruit. 4 oz

Lunch ?

Dinner with DH. Friday is our night out... I must say we sometimes eat out more than Friday. I have to watch that
SUNDAY IS A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY LUNCHEON FOR MY HUBBY. WE ARE ALL GOING TO LUNCH AT THE SPEGHITTE FACTORY, CARMAC AND HUBBY TOO.

Last edited by ladybee; 10-16-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals