Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! 9 days until Thanksgiving and 38 days until Christmas, I believe. I did a little lay-a-way at K mart for the kids and a little on line shopping this past weekend. Going to try and keep it fairly simple this year. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far.... Happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 05:28 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Morning Jeannie-easy and simple here too just 3 more on-line orders and done.

Peas soup was so good and comforting.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.

Lunch-cottage ch and salad.

Dinner-not sure yet-have an urge for sloppy joe's, we'll see.

Whatever you all do-do it with gusto.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:05 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. I am excited that my youngest daughter is flying in this Saturday from Utah for 10 days. She was born on my birthday, so we will celebrate that and I will watch her run in the Tulsa marathon.

What's everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? I am cooking for all my dh's kids and my daughter and a couple friends.

Ok back on track..yesterday I ate everything wrong. Honeybun, corndog, candy, ice cream, DISASTER

breakfast today
egg whites with vegetables in a low fat wheat tortilla

We are suppose to get snow here, but I have only seen it once in the two years I have lived here, so I have my doubts.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Good morning ladies!Yeah,can't believe thanksgiving is almost here,this year has gone too fast!

breakfast is a scrambled eggs with a little cheese and yogurt,coffee

No snow but cooling down a bit.

be back later.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:43 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
morning everyone...I am so stiff, sore and tired I can hardly move! Had too much on my to do list yesterday, but by golly I got it accomplished!!!!!!

Having an annual inspection by the state department of health on Thursday for my work, and my office of course is in my home...sigh...so yesterday and today have been dedicated to cleaning usual things and adding extra things....tomorrow will concentrate on making sure all my stuff is in order..sigh

On today's to do list is laundry that didn't get finished yesterday, I only have what they took off last night, a wet load in washer and a wet load in dryer -- the dryer took out on me around midnight last night..huge sigh...

I have a 1 hour rest of house boogie as I call it then...

a report, get mail and process and make appointments for dh for his company....then cook dinner which consists of:

bbq chicken, corn, lima beans, jello and roll quite easy.

Last night I was good, ate no meat, just some peas and cornbread.

no breakfast yet, again another brunch if any !

jannie love that pic it is beautiful

chickrae, we don't get snow anymore and I miss it, man you are going to be cooking for a bunch! My mom decided to keep her restaurant open so this year I do not have to cook, yippie....

Believe me lacey, I have been using too much gusto, is why I am stiff, sore and hurting LOL....

anyone wanna come help?

have a great day ladies

Old 11-17-2009, 02:29 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Afternoon ladies.

Lunch ended up out as Mr. L wanted to check something for his project so I had a grilled chicken breast with swiss and onions on marble rye-felt guilty should have left off the cheese.

Dinner will be sloppy joe's, salad w/mine and fries for Mr. L. and he gets pumpkin pie.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:18 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Hi all! Chickrae, how wonderful about your daughter! Has she always been a runner? Today I missed lunch, just too busy and dinner will be a salad and popcorn. Hubby had a tooth pulled today and not a happy camper. Thursday he goes up to NJ by train for a couple of weeks and my older boys are coming down next Friday for a long weekend. Boy, I miss them.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:38 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Good evening. Jeannie, I am going on amtrack someday to see my daughter. The depot is within walking distance of her home. Who knows, I may live there someday if she keeps finding us houses. I am so tired of fire ants and she doesn't have any around there. Mr. VA got bit by one this week. We thought they had hibernated. I love our yard, but we are getting older and that may end up being a problem.

Successful day of eating:
1 slice whitewheat toasted
scrambled egg and a couple of whites added
1 slice bacon
2 coffees and milk

banana
coffee and milk

breaded fillet of flounder
4 hushpuppies
medley of vegetables with 2 T. margarine
coffee and milk

Craisins
Coffee and milk

Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Oops! I ate all my food too early and I am hungry. Guess I will have an orange sugar free cola. That ought to be enough to make a dog sick. LOL I am being so good, but that is not easy.

Where is Elizamary?

Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Aiangel You have so much energy and so much to do all the time!

Chickae Happy early birthday to both you and your daughter,good luck to her on the marathon!

I had a turkey lunch at Dennys with iced tea. It's about 75 degrees,so iced tea is still ok.

For dinner I had some mixed beans which I cooked tonight

Good nite!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals