Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

Very good and early morning all.

NCN hope you didn't "float away" last night.

Less than 2 weeks left in this month-flying by but that's okay as our oldest and youngest grands will be flying out for spring break end of March!

Froze some small containers of stew for when Mr. L is recovering in hosp.

Breakfast-usual yog/fruit.

Lunch-not sure yet-maybe out.

Dinner-have been marinating chicken drummies in sticky sauce. Mr. L will have mac n cheese and I'll have salad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 06:17 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Good morning, Judi and those that following.

When is the big event day? You have probably told us, but I forgot.

That Beano really works. I could not believe I didn't have a bad night. Everything is normal??

Now to continue: Breakfast is huge naval orange cut into slices and water to drink.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:20 AM

NCN the 28th. Pre-Ops the 20th.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:08 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,111 times
Good morning Judi and NCN. I hope you had a great weekend. I was way too busy to check in.

DH didn't go to the movies with me on Friday. He promised to take me out on Saturday b/c he wanted to watch a soccer match with his friends. That was good also b/c I went to bed at 8 p.m. and had a good nights' sleep.

However, he chose a rather boring movie (The imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus) but the short shopping tour through Ikea and a quick stop at McDonald's was nice. I bought several frames for our new painted walls and a new lamp for DS but the Ikea tour also made me think about redoing our office/guest room. I guess DH wasn't excited about that news lol

This week only 3 and a half days of work. Thursday only half a day and Friday off b/c we're having a weekend trip to the Harz mountain. I believe DS is already looking forward to it. I hope we'll have a little more snow (b/c it's beginning to melt now) so we can take the sleigh.

1 donut with chocolate icing
1 white wheat bun with cream cheese
German spaetzle dumplings with cream sauce and a Schnitzel
1 Navel orange

Okay, gotta go and pick up Miguel. He had his first English lesson today and I'm dying to know how it went.

See ya!

Old 01-18-2010, 08:52 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Good morning ladies! It's really raining here Drove slowly home from Long Beach. Went to the wedding yesterday afternoon and came back almost midnite! Very well planned.The guests had an explanation of what was done.A lot of people learned a lot.

Diana,I really like Ikea,didn't know you had one there. There's only two in my area.

Having my mixed juice and oatmeal this morning. have a good day!

Old 01-18-2010, 12:56 PM
NCN

Good afternoon. I see our young ones are going and doing.
Water was cold as usual. They do that for the lap swimmers while the rest of us freeze.
1 can green giant young and tender peas--my pantry is getting more empty than usual. Most of the time it is the freezor that empties out. That will be next.
Apple cut in slices with peeling still on.
Water to drink.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:14 PM

You sound vegetarian-LOL.

Lunch was out and I had a delicious egg salad sandwich on cracked wheat. Next time w/o bread.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:44 PM

Yes Judi,next time try without bread.

For lunch I had a chicken curry salad with hot tea.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:48 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
You sound vegetarian-LOL.

Lunch was out and I had a delicious egg salad sandwich on cracked wheat. Next time w/o bread.
Don't leave off the bread--I love bread.

I wish vegetarian was all. Keep guessing.

Popcorn this afternoon
Couple bites of sweet potato for dinner--it was canned and tasted horrible. Mr. VA has been eating these canned sweet potatoes and I hadn't had more than a bite of them. I told him we are having fresh sweet potatoes from not on. They tasted like the can.

banana

Raisins for snack tonight.

I am getting ready to have another water.

Time to go watch Castle. I love that show.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:00 PM

Rain stopped for now. Just even on lower elevation there is so much flooding.Need to drive around the flood.

Having Chicken soup with soy beans,broccoli,carrots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals