Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2010, 03:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times

Advertisements

Morning friends.

Not sure what's up today but have to get to hosp. lots earlier to catch doc as Mr. L is not great at asking questions. Why is the male species so stubborn and in the dark?

Breakfast-maybe yogurt.

Lunch-depends on what the soup is at hosp.

Dinner-peppered turkey breast and jalapeno cheese on 12 grain.

Off to find the shower and hopefully not drown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 06:10 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Hi.

Judi, it's always the same with the male species! They don't ask question and sometimes they even forget the important things...

I was on my way of replying yesterday when I was interrupted at work lol

Went wedding dress shopping with 3 of my colleagues. Two of them tried them on and we had a lot of fun

Yesterday:
Breakfast: -
Lunch: leftover pasta gratin and a few grapes
Snack: a small vanilla milk shake from McDonalds

Today:
Breakfast: -
Lunch: 2 slices of w/w bread with cream cheese and cheese + a cold leftover Schnitzel
Snack: half a piece of raspberry cake but it wasn't so good so my colleague had the rest

Nothing planned for the afternoon but step aerobic time tonight.

Happy Tuesday!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:29 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Good morning. Guess Izzy and I will compete for the next post. I always start to post and then when I get it posted, she just posted ahead of me. It is so funny that happens no matter when we both post.

We are expecting more Winter weather and it is coming from the South again. When it comes from the South we get more because the mountains don't knock it off.

Coffee and milk
Banana sandwich with a banana and 2 slices whitewheat

Izzy, where are you?

Old 02-23-2010, 08:32 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Good morning! ah! yes the male species! have to really understand them!

Wedding gown shopping is always fun! I remember last year shopping for my niece,she eventually found one I picked. I see that it has to fit your personality and some are too ruffled,looks too much.She is getting married in June. So we are excited.

Breafast is a juice mix with oatmeal.

Too much going on today,be back later!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 AM

Oh NCN! you are so funny! we do don't we!

I just laughed reading your post

And from here I will go feed my chickens!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
I went shopping in a hardware store and they had chicken cages with light bulb connections and so many other things. It was fun. I had to keep asking, "What is that and what do you use it for." Then I found the cricket farm. Yes, they were raising crickets for the fishermen. We live up the road from Cane Creek, so we might want to start our own bait shop to sell to people going in that direction. I am sure that would be too confining for either of us.

There are some really new looking garden tools. This was the hardware store on the main street in Matthews. That was our town to visit this week. I forgot to take my camera. I really want to have a record of our store excursions. I wore myself out looking at everything and I know where to go if I need anything from snake repellent to camp cooking tools.

Then we went by the new Harris Teeter in Stallings and bought a few groceries. We are expecting snow, maybe, tomorrow. We think we can get in a visit to the aquatic center before the snow starts. It may turn out to be rain here.

The afternoon meal was cabbage and polish sausages and hushpuppies.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:41 PM

NCN, I love the way you describe about the way you live in your area. Seems so quiet and peaceful,very country like. What a difference! You can start gathering all you write here and make a novel out if this food journal!

Well,for lunch I had a tuna salad with iced tea. It's warm right now,not sure about tomorrow.

Evening I finished my chicken soup I made from yesterday.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:45 AM

NCN, the shopping sounds great. You always descripe it so colorful and I can see what you mean lol

No dinner but a little tea before going to bed.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:00 AM

WELCOME Lizagill!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals