Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 PM

333 posts, read 639,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
just do what tens of millions of others do that live in the south when the weather is hot - wear loose fitting light colored clothing, wear a cap or hat, stay hydrated...and have fun outside!

Now, about this damn frostbite i got in the springtime here in dallas.

I just noticed that i'm losing my tan lines...
but what if your boxers fall out of your loose fitting pants and north park police come and arrest you?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,854,573 times
Quote:
Just do what tens of millions of others do that live in the south when the weather is hot - wear loose fitting light colored clothing, wear a cap or hat, stay hydrated...and have FUN!

Now, about this damn frostbite I got in the springtime here in Dallas.
Sounds like you should've wore the proper attire for cold weather. Millions of people in the upper Midwest go thru countless winters without being bitten by frost.

When are you moving to Miami again? There's really no frost to hear of in South Florida, and the only "bite" comes from the sun in August. You'd love it there.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,903,831 times
Quote:
I just noticed that I'm losing my tan lines...
Tan lines.......... ain't got no tan lines

That's what you get for playing golf

Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

pics or it didnt happen

Old 03-29-2011, 01:43 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,854,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacemm View Post
but what if your boxers fall out of your loose fitting pants and north park police come and arrest you?!?!
!!!!!!

You just can't win.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:03 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,480,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
Sounds like you should've wore the proper attire for cold weather. Millions of people in the upper Midwest go thru countless winters without being bitten by frost.
But I don't live in the Midwest - I live in the South! Why would I want to wear thirty layers of clothing, thick gloves, ear muffs and full facial toboggan if I live in Dallas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
When are you moving to Miami again? There's really no frost to hear of in South Florida, and the only "bite" comes from the sun in August. You'd love it there.
Again? I've never lived in Miami. I don't care for the high humidity in the Southeast because it makes you sweaty all the time. I'd much rather have higher temps and lower humidity like we have here in Dallas. Miami's winter weather is usually nice however because it's warmer than here.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
but i don't live in the midwest - i live in the south! Why would i want to wear thirty layers of clothing, thick gloves, ear muffs and full facial toboggan if i live in dallas?

Again? I've never lived in miami. I don't care for the high humidity in the southeast because it makes you sweaty all the time. I'd much rather have higher temps and lower humidity like we have here in dallas. Miami's winter is usually nice because it's warmer than here.
dallas gets cold

Old 03-29-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
If my boxers fell out of my pants that would mean I had both legs in the same leg opening of my boxers! Do you wear your boxers like that? I've never tried it, but who knows - I might like the extra freedom.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

Yeah, I've never tried playing golf in the buff. Nah, that's probably not a good idea...

No tan lines means nice lines!

Old 03-29-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
dallas gets cold
I know! This winter's cold was terrible. Some people think Dallas is either hot, or it's hot as hell...ALL year long. I saw teens this winter on a number of days...and here we are into Spring and the highs have only been in the 40s and low 50s for way too many days in a row. I can't wait for the high 80s, 90s and 100+ days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas