U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-25-2008, 12:22 PM
 
18 posts, read 57,030 times
Reputation: 24

Advertisements

Hi
Does any one have any idea about different ethnic type's of food places and stores like Indian, Chinese, Thai, Veitnam, etc in Dover or any where in Delawere.
Thanking you
kpharma
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-25-2008, 04:16 PM
 
16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Reputation: 28844
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpharma View Post
Hi
Does any one have any idea about different ethnic type's of food places and stores like Indian, Chinese, Thai, Veitnam, etc in Dover or any where in Delawere.
Thanking you
kpharma
Hi Kpharma,
Yes there are several in Dover on route 13. Theres a vietnam, Thai, chinese and Japense retaurants
do not know about indian. I will see if I can find the link so you can check out exactly where.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2008, 04:18 PM
 
19,922 posts, read 9,973,642 times
Reputation: 27341
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
Hi Kpharma,
Yes there are several in Dover on route 13. Theres a vietnam, Thai, chinese and Japense retaurants do not know about indian. I will see if I can find the link so you can check out exactly where.
In this month's edition of Delaware Today magazine, there's an entire section on the different ethnic food restaurants in Delaware. Several pages of good eats!

Charley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2008, 04:20 PM
 
16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Reputation: 28844
Dover Restaurants: Dining Guide and Restaurant Directory for Dover, Presented By Dover DiningGuide.Network.
dover.diningguide.com/dl1dv.htm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2008, 04:27 PM
 
16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Reputation: 28844
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
In this month's edition of Delaware Today magazine, there's an entire section on the different ethnic food restaurants in Delaware. Several pages of good eats!

Charley
That is great info charley.
Also,
here is a list of indian food.
Not sure If I am allowed to post this. correct me if I am wrong.
Taste of India - maps.google.com - (302) 677-0121 - more

Star of India - maps.google.com - (302) 738-2919 - 11 reviews

Himalaya Indian Restaurant - Who We Are - (302) 369-3993 - more

Taste of India Restaurant - maps.google.com - (302) 737-9483 - 3 reviews

India Palace Indian Restaurant - India Palace in Delaware - (302) 655-8772 - more

Maharaja Indian Restaurant - maps.google.com - (302) 369-1202 - more

D & H West Indian Restaurant - maps.google.com - (302) 655-5259 - more

Palace of Asia - Untitled Document - (302) 994-9200 - more

Nirvana Fine Indian Cuisine - nirvanaindiancuisine.com - (302) 652-3846 - more

Panghat Indian Restaurant -

As Charley said, try the delaware today Magazine. you probably can pull it up on line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2008, 04:50 PM
 
19,922 posts, read 9,973,642 times
Reputation: 27341
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
Not sure If I am allowed to post this. correct me if I am wrong.
The topic is "Different ethnic type's of food places and stores" so in my mind, your post is exactly what the topic suggests.

Charley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2008, 06:34 PM
 
16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Reputation: 28844
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
The topic is "Different ethnic type's of food places and stores" so in my mind, your post is exactly what the topic suggests.

Charley
Thanks Charley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top