Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 02:22 PM

21,831 posts, read 25,109,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bvt View Post
I’ve been on the blood type diet for about 3 weeks now and already feel like an entire new person. I’m not hungry all the time, sleep great, no more pain. However, I got my partner to test his blood too so we can do this together and we’re complete opposites. I am type O and he is type A. Does anyone here have any ideas on how in the world I can cook for the two of us without making 2 separate meals? Seems impossible.
Make him/her/it (hereafter, him for brevity) eat the "type O" food. He'll be fine. Presumably he didn't die in the three weeks before when you were feeding it to him at any rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 06:13 PM

3,121 posts, read 2,064,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bvt View Post
I’ve been on the blood type diet for about 3 weeks now and already feel like an entire new person. I’m not hungry all the time, sleep great, no more pain. However, I got my partner to test his blood too so we can do this together and we’re complete opposites. I am type O and he is type A. Does anyone here have any ideas on how in the world I can cook for the two of us without making 2 separate meals? Seems impossible.
I recently read this book and was surprised to find that I was already eating 90% the way he recommends for my type O. That was based on my own years of experiments to find what worked for me and what didn't.

There are many, many foods that both O and A can eat. I would start there.

Old 07-18-2020, 07:43 PM

4 posts, read 1,892 times
Yeah I was thinking maybe I’d just cook like I’m cooking for myself just have him limit the amount of meat he eats.

Old 07-24-2020, 06:52 PM

213 posts, read 131,697 times
I mean...I'm type A and thrive most on a high fat diet. Dairy is fine. I crave it everyday and it doesn't bother me at all, most meats are fine too. Doubt blood type is linked to what my body craves and digests best. I think it has more to do with ancestral roots.
I'm mostly Balkan and Mongolian/Korean ethnic mix. I guess that's why I'm good eating most seafood and meat, including pork so long as it's good quality.
Blood type diets may work well for some people but there's no hecking way it works for everyone.:/

Old 07-29-2020, 04:06 PM

4 posts, read 1,892 times
That’s fair. I don’t ever think one thing is best for everyone in general. I just know I’ve tried so many different diets and I’m always so dang hungry that I give up but with this one it was 4 days in and I just all of a sudden have all this energy and am rarely ever hungry anymore unless of course it’s actually time to eat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss