Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 03:27 PM

7 posts, read 8,469 times

Advertisements

I am only 21 years old and weigh 350 pounds, I am disgusted and have no will power for an entire week now i have drunk water and tons of alcohol and in the past 8 days I've had a salad and boiled egg.. this morning my husband brought me breakfast to work.. I have begged him to stop eating out and to stop including me in it the only time he wants to go out together is when he wants to go eat..

I ate the burrito and found myself drinking a diet soda and making myself throw up after he left for work it felt good afterwards but then i started feeling guilty... its 5pm my time here.. and I started thinking about food again it made me disgusted so i started to try to self inflict cuts I done this once as a young teen and i overcame it and lost 100 pounds..

I am so lost I need help is there anyone out there?

Last edited by Aikaterine; 05-11-2013 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: misspell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2013, 03:36 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
I think you would be well advised to seek out someone professional to talk to. Someone who deals specifically with eating disorders. It sounds like you have some serious issues that you need to work through.

I am overweight also, and I feel your pain. Some days it seems impossible.

Rather than continuing to beat yourself up about it, I would really consider talking with a professional, it might make all the difference.

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-11-2013, 04:03 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterine View Post
I am only 21 years old and weigh 350 pounds, I am disgusted and have no will power for an entire week now i have drunk water and tons of alcohol and in the past 8 days I've had a salad and boiled egg.. this morning my husband brought me breakfast to work.. I have begged him to stop eating out and to stop including me in it the only time he wants to go out together is when he wants to go eat..

I ate the burrito and found myself drinking a diet soda and making myself throw up after he left for work it felt good afterwards but then i started feeling guilty... its 5pm my time here.. and I started thinking about food again it made me disgusted so i started to try to self inflict cuts I done this once as a young teen and i overcame it and lost 100 pounds..

I am so lost I need help is there anyone out there?
You need counseling...right. now. You need professional help, not from strangers on a message board. We can commiserate with you, but we cannot give you the help that you need.

You have an eating disorder and you are a cutter. Please find the phone number to a therapist immediately. This does not mean you are a piece of crap. This does not mean you are less than. Many people, from all walks of life, need therapy. That is how you are going to get out of this downward spiral you have put yourself on.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:42 PM

34 posts, read 67,203 times
i need to know more about your situation to advise you...
first off, is it looking at others, websites or comments/ looks people give?
secondly, how do you eat? binging, not happy, or slowly, tasting and enjoying the food?
some people are happy and enjoy their lives at your weight... others don't.
which is the weightloss about, proving you have selfcontrol or an outlet like cutting or selfhatred like cutting? these are all very different things.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:44 PM

34 posts, read 67,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You need counseling...right. now. You need professional help, not from strangers on a message board. We can commiserate with you, but we cannot give you the help that you need.

You have an eating disorder and you are a cutter. Please find the phone number to a therapist immediately. This does not mean you are a piece of crap. This does not mean you are less than. Many people, from all walks of life, need therapy. That is how you are going to get out of this downward spiral you have put yourself on.
i agree. but i'm willing to help. i'm ednos, previously anorexia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss