Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,036,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Maybe Artie is holding out for a Churpie Chew?
Oh no! We're not risking milk AND another hit to my wallet. He'll stick with what he knows. I'm hoping he'll still end up liking the few Ocean Chews that we have -- fingers crossed. The rest are out in the mail tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 06:01 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,424,911 times
Pft! You'd better not include a note in Mag's package!!!

Old 10-28-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathebanker View Post
pft! You'd better not include a note in mag's package!!! :d
hahaha!

Old 10-29-2010, 08:18 AM

417 posts, read 1,068,388 times
Ugh..I have the same issue with Sydney..finally found a chew he liked (can't remember the name of it at the moment) so I bought a big box of 20 of them..well, he had one from the box and now decided he has no interest in them anymore ..so my parents dogs are getting a big present when we go down there this weekend...I was planning on ordering some Ocean Chews but maybe I'll try the Churpi Chews or Bully Sticks..my wallet is praying that he'll like one of those

Old 10-29-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan5 View Post
Ugh..I have the same issue with Sydney..finally found a chew he liked (can't remember the name of it at the moment) so I bought a big box of 20 of them..well, he had one from the box and now decided he has no interest in them anymore ..so my parents dogs are getting a big present when we go down there this weekend...I was planning on ordering some Ocean Chews but maybe I'll try the Churpi Chews or Bully Sticks..my wallet is praying that he'll like one of those
Uh, before you try the bully sticks, send me a private message with your mailing address. I'll send you a couple.

Artie liked them once. Liked them twice. Liked them three times. I bought a package of like 25 or 30 -- he liked one, liked two, and then said, "Y'know what? Enough with the bull penises!"

So, I'll happily send you a couple so you can see if Sydney likes them first.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Uh, before you try the bully sticks, send me a private message with your mailing address. I'll send you a couple.

Artie liked them once. Liked them twice. Liked them three times. I bought a package of like 25 or 30 -- he liked one, liked two, and then said, "Y'know what? Enough with the bull penises!"

So, I'll happily send you a couple so you can see if Sydney likes them first.

Thanks so much Dawn! Sounds like Sydney's reaction to almost everything I buy..I start with a small pack..one or two to see if he likes it...he normally loves it...then I move up to the big pack..and after one, he's like "umm, nah, I'm bored with this." I'm starting to think he does this on purpose...I bet he plans the whole thing and than laughs at my frustration when he turns up his nose...lets just say, my parents dogs have become very spoiled due to Sydney's finicky tastes since now whenever I visit, I have a variety of toys, treats, bones, etc. from the Sydney reject pile..they are not in the least bit picky

Old 10-29-2010, 10:41 AM

5,026 posts, read 15,290,985 times
I bought a 15 pack of bully sticks and even the dog who will eat anything in sight (that would be MB) got bored of them. These are just plain, straight ones. Mine prefer either braided or curly. I never knew bull penises came in so many different shapes!

Old 10-29-2010, 12:24 PM

Soo I had somewhat of an idea of what bully sticks were but decided to google it...I wish I didn't (and I'm sure our IT dept will be quite interested in my search of "bully sticks/ bull penises"). Sydney better like these and I think I'll refrain from telling my boyfriend what Sydney will be chewing on..he still seems to think that Sydney's a "manly" dog lol..I know better than that..he's a momma's boy sissy pants who will now enjoy chewing on bull penises

Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan5 View Post
Soo I had somewhat of an idea of what bully sticks were but decided to google it...I wish I didn't (and I'm sure our IT dept will be quite interested in my search of "bully sticks/ bull penises"). Sydney better like these and I think I'll refrain from telling my boyfriend what Sydney will be chewing on..he still seems to think that Sydney's a "manly" dog lol..I know better than that..he's a momma's boy sissy pants who will now enjoy chewing on bull penises
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You won't even recognize them as WHAT THEY ARE when you open the package, though. Don't worry.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:56 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You won't even recognize them as WHAT THEY ARE when you open the package, though. Don't worry.
Unless you get one with the tip.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs