Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 AM

1,201 posts, read 4,540,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
While I'm not a fan of his, I loved his song. Loved it! Though with those lyrics, not sure if it will make mainstream radio! And his suit? He looked so good in it! He's a good looking guy, just needs to lose the 'tude already!
I use to be a fan of his until he got all high and mighty and on his soap box. What he did to Taylor Swift last year just sealed the deal. He is a diva, primadonna, and needs a reality check and I don't think everything that happened to him last year after the VMAs really did it for him.

Sad because he is very talented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2010, 10:23 AM

5,026 posts, read 15,287,655 times
I never got into his stuff. A song here or there, but never one of my favorites. Last night was great though, I just never realized how good looking he was. I can't stand TS and her yelpy voice. I might be the only person who thinks what he did was hilarious! No one can shut her up, he made her speechless! And, he was right. Beyonce is soooooooo much more talented than TS will ever be! TS is no different than JB...they have the same exact fan base and the same following.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I never got into his stuff. A song here or there, but never one of my favorites. Last night was great though, I just never realized how good looking he was. I can't stand TS and her yelpy voice. I might be the only person who thinks what he did was hilarious! No one can shut her up, he made her speechless! And, he was right. Beyonce is soooooooo much more talented than TS will ever be! TS is no different than JB...they have the same exact fan base and the same following.
Still what he did to her was disrespectful. If someone did that to him he would have gone off!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Still what he did to her was disrespectful. If someone did that to him he would have gone off!
And that is why no one ever would do that to Kanye!

He did TS a favor...she got to go home and write a song about it! She has serious issues with that...I feel sorry for her ex-bfs! Anyone else would be labeled a stalker...she's considered a singer/songwriter, BSC and all!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
And that is why no one ever would do that to Kanye!

He did TS a favor...she got to go home and write a song about it! She has serious issues with that...I feel sorry for her ex-bfs! Anyone else would be labeled a stalker...she's considered a singer/songwriter, BSC and all!

The way I see it, song writing is her outlet. For a long time I use to write poetry as an outlet. She just gets a chance to sing her outlets because she is good at what she does.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
The way I see it, song writing is her outlet. For a long time I use to write poetry as an outlet. She just gets a chance to sing her outlets because she is good at what she does.
Just like with JB, it's subjective. I think her voice sucks! She's a disgrace to country music!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:37 AM

I guess I don't consider lyrics like this "talent!"

"So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
That’s fine; i'll tell mine you're gay and by the way...."

Old 09-13-2010, 10:59 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,422,703 times
R emailed me and said she's in love with Beiber (Bieber?). Just sayin'.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,025,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just choked.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Oh please, she's in TX. We all know people in TX only listen to Hillbilly Deluxe. George Strait and Hank Williams it is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs