Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 08:37 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
Suggestion to Christine O'Donnell, wearing all Black and standing in an all Black background is probably not the best way to convince people you are not into witchcraft. Besides, I thought it was Satanism. Either way, she should have worn White and had cherubs in the back. IMO
never thought about that, you are right, I still like the commercial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Talking Christine O'Donnell's new video: "I'm not a witch"

hmmmm...

I'm not buying it.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:25 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
NEWS FLASH

several billion people masturbated yesterday....

and yes.....she is the real deal. a witch without a doubt.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
NEWS FLASH

several billion people masturbated yesterday....

and yes.....she is the real deal. a witch without a doubt.

A witch?

witchy woman

Old 10-08-2010, 07:53 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,851,419 times
Christine O'Donnell: What I'm made of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTyl...ayer_embedded#!

Old 10-08-2010, 09:03 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
she really has that queen of the undead thing down,....I think in 2 years she will be the poster child for political failures of mentally ill women.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:46 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,790,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Here is what I dont get

For democrats the following is fine

Being a KKK member
Knowing a terrorist
Doing drugs
Knowing someone that damns America
Cheats on their spouse.
Got impeached

All of those things are fine you all will still vote for someone that is the above but someone that experimented with something as a teenager is horrific. Lets all sit here and pretend we havent done anything as a teenager that we regret. In the grand scheme of things this should be acceptable considering how much the left dislikes GOD
Typical. Someone points out nonsense and you toss out the claim others do it elsewhere. What grade are you in now? The only thing that separates republicans from dems on each and every one of those categories is the fact that R's lay claim to run on family values, say no to drugs, say no to gay, holier than thou standards of propriety. Y'all regularly announce to the world you consider impeachment for an interlude between consenting adults is equivalent to sabatoging elections. The very warped brain you allude to is the very one you've got.

THE point is not that O'Donnell had ever listened to someone involved in the occult because I would have simply respected her willingness to listen to others & acknowledge she made other choices in her life. The point is that she's so terrified of populist sentiments & superstitions that she'd throw witches under the bus. Last I checked witches are constituents too. I don't believe O'Donnell has ever participated/ practiced the witchcraft or her attitude would be as respectful relative to Buddhism. I seriously doubt she's a practicing Christian for the very came reason... she's a slave to appearances and has little to no character.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:51 PM

45,238 posts, read 26,470,793 times
I don't care if O'Donnell shrinks heads in a pot on her kitchen stove, she is still a better choice than the self-identified Marxist Coons.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:59 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I don't care if O'Donnell shrinks heads in a pot on her kitchen stove, she is still a better choice than the self-identified Marxist Coons.
It is likely the TPers are what's going to keep the Senate a majority Dem. Had they not put up all those idiots, the Repubs could have had a significant advantage. Thanks TPers, you have done us all a favor.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:02 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,790,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Does anyone else see the irony in regard to this issue?

If liberals put a "Witch" up as a candidate (and I'm not refering to Hilary, Nan Pelosi, or Maxine Waters) and conservatives registered concern then all the liberals

would immediately attack them and call them intolerant, bigots, closed-minded, and ignorant. They would say how dare we judge and they are an "alternative lifestyle" and they should have all the rights and liberties as any other citizen of the U.S.
Can you say double standard.
The double standard is your own. Let's see the republican equivalent of Barney Frank run for office with full disclosure. YTD how many R gays have resigned from office from scandal??? It wasn't anyone from the left or the middle telling them to resign and if you insist on pristine standards for public office you shouldn't have any complaints with Saint Jimmy Carter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections