Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 12:12 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,578,185 times

Advertisements

Go ahead and nominate him. Here's more legislation passed under his watch that most certainly is a turn-off to independents.

House further restricts abortions with health bill | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7628754.html - broken link)

Last edited by crbcrbrgv; 06-27-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2011, 12:19 PM

589 posts, read 377,296 times
Ohoho so much Perry threads from liberals.I know some people scared about Perry's accomplishments

Old 06-27-2011, 12:33 PM

865 posts, read 677,326 times
Why do people like Authoritarians?

Old 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flize View Post
Ohoho so much Perry threads from liberals.I know some people scared about Perry's accomplishments
So you think Perry would have a chance to beat Obama? Please delineate how you believe this would happen in light of the fact that the rest of the country is much more socially liberal than Texas.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
So you think Perry would have a chance to beat Obama? Please delineate how you believe this would happen in light of the fact that the rest of the country is much more socially liberal than Texas.
because you live in a Teletubbies TV show.2012 main issue will be the ECONOMY.And Perry has a wonderful record for jobs creation.
Except some wealthy people, most of us don't care about gay marriage, abortions...I'm socially liberal but I don't care, ECONOMY first

Now dance with me grand fou

Old 06-27-2011, 01:11 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Go ahead and nominate him. Here's more legislation passed under his watch that most certainly is a turn-off to independents.

House further restricts abortions with health bill | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7628754.html - broken link)
and you are saying this is a bill introduced by PErry? Is that what you are telling us or are you just digging yourself in a deeper hole based on your lack of knowledge as to who is promoting the bill?

Regardless of your feelings, or mine, social issues are not the concern of the Pres of the USA or of the governor except to sign them. Right now the American people care more about the fiscal health of our country than they do about most social issues. The Pres does not believe in gay marriage, you do understand that don't you?

Nita

Old 06-27-2011, 01:42 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,450,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flize View Post

My favorite Perry accomplishment is his $27 billion deficit in a time when right wingers' hair is on fire over deficits.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
My favorite Perry accomplishment is his $27 billion deficit in a time when right wingers' hair is on fire over deficits.
So ignorant.Budget passed this week, 100% tax cuts + rainy day fund
Only Perry can pass an unbelievable budget like this
Adios deficits

Old 06-27-2011, 02:37 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,378,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInAmerica View Post
Why do people like Authoritarians?
Because they don't have to think or ponder "shades of gray" if they simply obey.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and you are saying this is a bill introduced by PErry? Is that what you are telling us or are you just digging yourself in a deeper hole based on your lack of knowledge as to who is promoting the bill?

Regardless of your feelings, or mine, social issues are not the concern of the Pres of the USA or of the governor except to sign them. Right now the American people care more about the fiscal health of our country than they do about most social issues. The Pres does not believe in gay marriage, you do understand that don't you?

Nita
I do understand he doesn't believe in gay marriage. Do you believe he will try to overturn New York's decision?

My point is, I can play the "under my watch" game as well as the conservatives can. And both sides know it's a game independents love to play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections