Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 07:37 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,846,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
"the results more than a year ahead of the election do not have a large degree of predictive ability, and underscore that things can change greatly in the final year or more before an election."

Good luck with your July 14, 2011 poll against a non-candidate.
And yet .. If the poll had leaned the other way .. You Leftists would be doing a *** and .. pasting Happy Faces Everywhere!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 07:39 PM

22,228 posts, read 19,535,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I've already done my research so it's up to you to do yours.

(Hint: The Majority of Gallup Board Members are .. Ta Da .. Democrats! Leftists to you Leftists)
evidence? link??

Not to mention this little thing called actual polling, in 08 Gallup was real close to the actual results, in 2010 they showed actually a larger GOP advantage in the Congressional vote than what transpired. No evidence whatsoever to show that Gallup leans left as a polling organization, and of course you remain silent on the fact that Generic or any candidate have always done better in polling than the named candidates, and current polling shows this as well.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
evidence? link??
Are you able to read?

Read my other post which says .. "I did my research now .. You do yours".
(or something to that effect)

Old 07-14-2011, 07:46 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,988,235 times
I want to see Generic Republican's birth certificate because I'm pretty sure he/she isn't eligible to run against Obama.

Generic always does better than actual candidates because it has no baggage and no record to defend.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
evidence? link??

... and of course you remain silent on the fact that Generic or any candidate have always done better in polling than the named candidates, and current polling shows this as well.
I'm going to have to go and read some of your past postings to see if you're 'consistently' wrong or maybe just this once?

Quote:
In June 1991 and June 2003, both Bushes held wide leads over their generic Democratic opponents.

At those times, both presidents were quite popular, with the elder Bush averaging 72% approval in June 1991 and the younger Bush 62% approval in June 2003.

Obama averaged 46% approval during the most recent week of Gallup Daily tracking.
Now .. Go do some Real research please!?

Old 07-14-2011, 07:51 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,515,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
And yet .. If the poll had leaned the other way .. You Leftists would be doing a *** and .. pasting Happy Faces Everywhere!
You're poll is as useless as your post. Leftist don't do ****. We leave that to closeted conservatives like Marcus Bachman.

‪Michele and Marcus Bachmann Dancing‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,321,067 times
What kind of f***** moron would vote for Obama a second time? Unemployment is on the rise again, this country is one step away from bankruptcy. Are these idiots not paying attention?

The whole idea of having this fool for president for another 4 years makes me cringe, what we have right now in the USA is "mediocrity" for all, "consider yourself lucky if you have a job that pays 10 bucks/hr" PATHETIC!

We should be doing anything in our power to keep Barrack Hussein Saetoro Abdul Nobama, a one term dictator!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What kind of f***** moron would vote for Obama a second time?
Look no further than .. Around here!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:59 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,515,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What kind of f***** moron would vote for Obama a second time? Unemployment is on the rise again, this country is one step away from bankruptcy. Are these idiots not paying attention?

The whole idea of having this fool for president for another 4 years makes me cringe, what we have right now in the USA is "mediocrity" for all, "consider yourself lucky if you have a job that pays 10 bucks/hr" PATHETIC!

We should be doing anything in our power to keep Barrack Hussein Saetoro Abdul Nobama, a one term dictator!
A job that pays 10 bucks you ask? It's the Dems that fought for the minimum wage that the GOP opposes.

As I seem to state often on this thread, you wonder why nobody takes you all seriously?

Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,791,983 times
As a wise man once said, "it's the economy stupid" things do not look good for Obama. You can screech all you like about how weak you perceive the Republican candidates to be, with the economy in such a stupor, people will vote their pocket books in 2012. It will be hard to energize the casual Dem supporter like last time. And the Republicans are very energized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections