Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 01:16 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Bring it on. Obama picks up several southern states. I put money on it. I want it to happen so republicans and especially the tea party can be seen for who they are. If he is even on the ticket Obama wins MS,GA,AL. It will be close in SC but this state just goes republican no matter who it is.
LOL, even Penn will be on the table since middle-class minorities near Philly will opt for the Cain.

But you are entitled to your opinion. Cain will bait the Obamatrons into calling him a U-T, which will alienate all but the most gov't dependent minority groups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 01:18 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
You know he is better in every way than the corrupt b@stard now staining the WH...
This is logical thinking! There are still the'unknown factors' about Cain, that we NEED to know, and that will simply take more time...as more 'info' unfolds about him.

But what you have stated above, I have NO DOUBT, is true!!

We haven't heard of any dispicable characters such as the un-reverend Jeremiah Wright, being associates and friends of Herman Cain. I'd say the most foolish voter will recognize the extreme difference in Mr. Cain....when compared to the deceitful BO...and all his cronies!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:18 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
I'm not convinced he would be the best, but nor am I deterred by his lack of government experience. I just want him, as for all candidates to get a fair hearing.

But, there you go again with the cutesy name calling. The pizza man as you call the man, Herman Cain, has a long and distinguished business resume, has worked within large organizational frameworks, and so forth. In other words he is as qualified as many other candidates, less qualified than some, and more qualified than some. Don't depend on just MSNBC for your information. Read for yourself. HERMAN CAIN_Wikipedia

Watch the video at this link...
Does this sound like a pizza man to you?

His overhaul fo the tax structure is not a black and white just adding another tax. It is fundamentally flatening and streamlining this albatross around our necks called the U. S. tax code.

You want to oppose him, then do so with substance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
You really think African Americans would vote for Cain? I guess it would shock them to see two black candidates running against each other. Cain though? Seriously -- in a time of insecurity and instability, the Republicans turn toward a pizza man with no experience in government? One who's threatening to completely overhaul the tax code by adding a new tax?

When will you guys come to your senses and realize you already have a good candidate? His name is Mitt Romney.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:21 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
I'm not convinced he would be the best, but nor am I deterred by his lack of government experience. I just want him, as for all candidates to get a fair hearing.

But, there you go again with the cutesy name calling. The pizza man as you call the man, Herman Cain, has a long and distinguished business resume, has worked within large organizational frameworks, and so forth. In other words he is as qualified as many other candidates, less qualified than some, and more qualified than some. Don't depend on just MSNBC for your information. Read for yourself. HERMAN CAIN_Wikipedia

Watch the video at this link...
Does this sound like a pizza man to you?

His overhaul fo the tax structure is not a black and white just adding another tax. It is fundamentally flatening and streamlining this albatross around our necks called the U. S. tax code.

You want to oppose him, then do so with substance.
He is Federal Reserve insider. I am still trying to figure out how a TeaPartier could support him. I understand the other wing of the Republicans. Still no answer to this question, we must not have any Tpartiers reading this thread.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:24 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
LOL, even Penn will be on the table since middle-class minorities near Philly will opt for the Cain.

But you are entitled to your opinion. Cain will bait the Obamatrons into calling him a U-T, which will alienate all but the most gov't dependent minority groups.
Yeah right. Cain will never be the nominee and it is because he is black. If people love him so much on the right why cant he get more support? The south will push perry to the top you can count on that. If Obama is not elected in 2008 cain would have been arrested at the first debate just like allan keyes was.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:27 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He is Federal Reserve insider. I am still trying to figure out how a TeaPartier could support him. I understand the other wing of the Republicans. Still no answer to this question, we must not have any Tpartiers reading this thread.
Cain is joke. Perry just laughs at him. The south will never elect him.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:28 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
I for one would welcome Hermain Cain as the Republican nominee.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
dont believe this poll for a minute, and i like cain.

cnn has him at 7 percent, zogby at 28?
what cha wan a bet, it is 1/2 between the two?

Nita

Old 09-27-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I for one would welcome Hermain Cain as the Republican nominee.
^ this

Old 09-27-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Yeah right. Cain will never be the nominee and it is because he is black. If people love him so much on the right why cant he get more support? The south will push perry to the top you can count on that. If Obama is not elected in 2008 cain would have been arrested at the first debate just like allan keyes was.
I respectfully disagree with your opinion, but that's what makes America great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections