Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 12:07 PM

10,836 posts, read 14,964,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
As far as I am concerned Perry blew it with me. Perry needs to give up on heartless repukes such as myself and spend most his time recruiting voters from south of the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 12:24 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,994,719 times
Quote:
This thread is not about Obama. Nice deflection.

Seems like that is the only response right wingers have nowadays.

"Obama, Obama, democrats, unions, Pelosi"

pathetic
so you don't think when something like this is brought up, no one has the right to compare Obama's policies? You say the only response right wingers have, what responses are the over the fence libs giving other than to flap negatives about any candidate with an R beside their names. Sorry your response holds no water, it holds nothing..

Nita

Old 09-29-2011, 12:26 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,994,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
He is not really saying he was wrong, he is just saying he used 'inappropriate' wording. I am not sure this will cut it for those that have concerns about the immigration issues
you seem to be the only one so far that has picked up on that. I would not say he flip flopped at all.

Nita

Old 09-29-2011, 12:38 PM

90,296 posts, read 120,998,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
so you don't think when something like this is brought up, no one has the right to compare Obama's policies? You say the only response right wingers have, what responses are the over the fence libs giving other than to flap negatives about any candidate with an R beside their names. Sorry your response holds no water, it holds nothing..

Nita
Sorry, Nita, I disagree. We all agreed to the TOS when we signed up here. We're supposed to stay on topic.

The Repubs are supposed to be picking their own candidate, who we know will disagree with Obama. S/he is going to run against Obama!

Within five minutes after Obama was inaugurated, we "liberals" were told "Bush is no longer the president; you can't compare Bush to Obama", etc.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:45 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,667,762 times
Quote:
NO! Perry cannot be trusted as a politician! Naturally, he apologizes!! That is standard routine for those who have been found to be 'bad people'...in the public square!

I said Rick Perry is artificial, a fraud... after checking him out before his blunders in last weeks debate. His record proves he caters to illegals and other select groups. Also, Perry's 'dogmatic' style of governing (forced vaccinations) clearly displays the man is a 'monster' when given the power of authority. -GO AWAY, Rick Perry

Old 09-29-2011, 12:57 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,604,142 times
He was once Al Gore's manager??????
Doesn't that speak volumes about the guy???

Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
He was once Al Gore's manager??????
Doesn't that speak volumes about the guy???
That fact clearly shows this >>''Birds of a feather FLOCK together!''

Old 09-29-2011, 07:01 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,192,506 times
Quote:

They might forgive, but I am not sure about forgetting. According to the recent polls, he did some damage to himself with not only the comment but more with his position on immigration overall.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:20 PM

90,296 posts, read 120,998,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
They might forgive, but I am not sure about forgetting. According to the recent polls, he did some damage to himself with not only the comment but more with his position on immigration overall.
And yet, he is the candidate with the most experience with the issue. Maybe he knows something they don't know!

Old 09-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Perry, I'm sooooooooo Glad, is pretty much 'out of the picture.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections